Encounter: can't get enough of this hott little spinner !!! (photos and gifs posted on oh2)

Date: August 28, 2019
Name: Victoria15
User ID:: 491583
Phone: pm her first
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...661&highlight=
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near lakewood area
Activities: see ros
Hair Length and Color: brunette/blonde mix, very long and straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very pretty face, sexy smile and teeth, firm body with smooth tan skin, green eyes, about 5'3" 110 lbs, one tat, nipple piercings and a few body dermals, size B tits with nice nips, gorgeous silky legs and a perfect juicy ass!!!
Recommendation: Yes
very sexy!
Abe has the power! Ha! This girl NCNS not only me but I read in the men's lounge that she was a flake and did the same thing with others. No courtesy, doesn't give a damn who she inconveniences. Waited 24 hrs, for a response for an apology or explanation before posting this to give her a chance. None. I could have seen someone else but like a responsible good little boy, I waited but if she would have taken 10 sec. to let me know I could have scheduled and helped another provider who could needed the appointment. This hurts two people and hurts the hobby. There are other respectful decent respectful providers out there who are considerate of peoples time. I should point out that I have never done a bad review and normally very flexible and easygoing. WheW!
I saw her today what a fabulous incredible fuck,damn she is so fucking hot
yes sir lupe, she is one of the best to come along lately!!!
Abe has the power! Ha! This girl NCNS not only me but I read in the men's lounge that she was a flake and did the same thing with others. No courtesy, doesn't give a damn who she inconveniences. Waited 24 hrs, for a response for an apology or explanation before posting this to give her a chance. None. I could have seen someone else but like a responsible good little boy, I waited but if she would have taken 10 sec. to let me know I could have scheduled and helped another provider who could needed the appointment. This hurts two people and hurts the hobby. There are other respectful decent respectful providers out there who are considerate of peoples time. I should point out that I have never done a bad review and normally very flexible and easygoing. WheW! Originally Posted by bob178000
i understand your pain..

but if you did not receive an address from her and you did not show up at that address, then this technically does not qualify as a NCNS..
Abe, I have always respected and love your reviews! "Technically" she tells you that your appointment time works great and would love to see you in the morning so you don't schedule anyone else and are now obligated to honor the appointment (if you're a good person and considerate) then doesn't let you know anything and even worse, doesn't even respond to and ignores repeated requests that morning to let me know one way or the other so I can make other plans? Very clever on her part to get the client not to book elsewhere and honor the time with her but not very honest or considerate to the client . I guess that's ok no big deal if she waste your time and prevents you from seeing another provider especially if you're busy and your available time is limited? Maybe if you have plenty of time to kill and no big deal if you waste hours by the phone waiting feeling guilty if you schedule someone else. I've had excellent results with other providers I guess I'm not used to being strung out and left hanging so "technically' this is inconsiderate and irresponsible to simply ignore someone after leading them on.
Victoria has been disciplined.. check oh2 hahaha
Nicely done Abe. The S.L.U.T. train ads a Sexxy hot spinner and rolls on.
Well done!
Finally got text from Victoria apologizing for Ghosting me and said she would love to see me.That was a class move to admit that she should have let me know. I was hoping she would be a good person . She said she had a baby sister problem and since I have kids I get it. the problem was never that she had to miss but not letting me know anything and as courtesy, I waited for her and by then it was too late to find another provider at the last minute which was too late since I'm busy and had little time.
Mr. President,
Been out of hobbying for awhile and it looks like lots have changed.
I figured out OH2 and registered but it says I need to be a verified Hobbyist to read your reviews.
Can you give me some instructions on how to access your reviews/pics on OH2?