Did Trump attempt to assassinate Biden in the Debate?

We know he arrived late? On purpose?
We know because he was late there wasn't time for a test?
His podium was angled directly at Biden.
Trump blew enough hot air to infect a small city.

Now we don't know if Biden would die from an infection, but stats are against him. I wouldn't put it past Trump to at least try. He is that desperate.
Trump was a biohazard that night...still is
Possible and maybe worth looking into but who knows
More conspiracies from the left!

Gawd ya'll are desperate!
Considering how many republicans tested positive after the event, the logical question to ask, "who infected Trump and his people?" Your twisted logic would get you killed in the real world. So (to use your word) tried to assassinate Trump that night? Harris, Hillary, Soros....Michelle?
  • Tiny
  • 10-10-2020, 04:51 PM

Now we don't know if Biden would die from an infection, but stats are against him. I wouldn't put it past Trump to at least try. He is that desperate. Originally Posted by royamcr
No, but China did develop the Wuhan virus in a lab and set it loose in the United States on purpose.

But it's going to backfire on the bastards. It's getting rid of the old people and people with pre-existing conditions. The Chinese have done more for us in a year than Darwinian natural selection could do in 100 years. We're going to come back from this lean and mean and kick their asses.

On reflection, your conspiracy theory is a little wilder than mine.
Trump is a well known superspreader. Biden was like Wtf dude go infect your own people. And now Way too many of them to count. Trump was tested yesterday (who knows) and said I tested really low or some stupid shitt. His medical records are hidden like his tax returns. Just keep on taking his word/fingers to get the truth smh

Btw the blamer in chief can call it the China virus all he wants. Real Americans know that in the USA it is the putin/trump/pence/barr clueless super virus.
Trump is a well known superspreader. Biden was like Wtf dude go infect your own people. And now Way too many of them to count. Trump was tested yesterday (who knows) and said I tested really low or some stupid shitt. His medical records are hidden like his tax returns. Just keep on taking his word/fingers to get the truth smh

Btw the blamer in chief can call it the China virus all he wants. Real Americans know that in the USA it is the putin/trump/pence/barr clueless super virus. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Hey Clueless...your definition has escaped from the dictionary.
No, but China did develop the Wuhan virus in a lab and set it loose in the United States on purpose.

But it's going to backfire on the bastards. It's getting rid of the old people and people with pre-existing conditions. The Chinese have done more for us in a year than Darwinian natural selection could do in 100 years. We're going to come back from this lean and mean and kick their asses.

On reflection, your conspiracy theory is a little wilder than mine. Originally Posted by Tiny
They didn't develop a fucking thing. Nobody can develop a virus that has predictable effects on a human.

Now we don't know if Biden would die from an infection, but stats are against him. I wouldn't put it past Trump to at least try. He is that desperate. Originally Posted by royamcr
Hahaha, Biden assassinated himself. The guy is a total dumbshit. Chris Wallace asked him a question about the " Green New Deal" Biden said a few positive things about it saying over the long haul it would save the country money. Then Chris Wallace asked Biden "So you are in support of the Green New Deal" Biden's answer was "No I am not, I support the Biden Deal" Hahaha, whatever the fuck that is. Biden has no Deal, he has no Plan, he has no Intellect. Biden couldn't run a Dishwasher less a Country, what an idiot.
  • Tiny
  • 10-10-2020, 07:32 PM
They didn't develop a fucking thing. Nobody can develop a virus that has predictable effects on a human. Originally Posted by royamcr
Duh, yeah. That's why it's killing mostly people who are old and overweight. It wasn't predictable, even though the Chinese scientists thought it was. They thought they'd genetically engineered the virus so it wouldn't attack Asians and so would just wipe out the Americans and the Europeans.

They were partly successful with their genetic engineering. That's why you don't see anybody dying from this in China or Japan or Vietnam or Thailand, and we're dropping like flies here. But fortunately they screwed up so this isn't wiping out many of our young and working aged citizens, just mostly the deadwood. It backfired on those suckers!
I don't think I'd call seasoned citizens "dead wood". Those are your brains and institutional memory.
Duh, yeah. That's why it's killing mostly people who are old and overweight. It wasn't predictable, even though the Chinese scientists thought it was. They thought they'd genetically engineered the virus so it wouldn't attack Asians and so would just wipe out the Americans and the Europeans.

They were partly successful with their genetic engineering. That's why you don't see anybody dying from this in China or Japan or Vietnam or Thailand, and we're dropping like flies here. But fortunately they screwed up so this isn't wiping out many of our young and working aged citizens, just mostly the deadwood. It backfired on those suckers! Originally Posted by Tiny
Hahahahahahaha................ Oh really?
No, but China did develop the Wuhan virus in a lab and set it loose in the United States on purpose... Originally Posted by Tiny

So...do you believe that the Kung-flu is a naturally occurring virus? What evidence will you provide to support that position?

On reflection, your conspiracy theory is a little wilder than mine. Originally Posted by Tiny
How do you suppose they did that?