Christmas is coming! Will therte be Black Friday Looting?

Christmas is coming!

Where will the next riot be so I ca pre plan for some targeted looting?

It is interesting (to me) to note that very little of that has gone on here in Texas where a business owner can defend his premises with deadly force knowing that the laws are on his side.

Houston's Galleria Mall is like Chicago's Million Dollar Mile but enclosed and undercover on two city blocks. No one bothers the stores there. . . .why is that?

Those same laws allow me to defend my home and front yard. When I travel in public, no one knows what is in my old guy fanny pack or deep in my pocket.

If the Democrats sweep the election, they will try to take that from us. If the Democrats do sweep the elections, I will buy stock in companies that manufacture shovels.
Black Friday
The name will be changed.
Christmas is coming....is that some kind of threat?
" A DARK WINTER IS COMING" Joeys is tell us
The name will be changed. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I have it on good authority the dims want to change the name of black friday to george floyd day.
If you shoot and kill a Black man coming at you with a knife, refuses to drop the knife and you shoot and kill him, you can bet there will be looting.

Did you see all those White Supremacists looting in Philadelphia and New York?
peaceful looting , and shopping Just watch ( the limited ) news from Philadelphia ,, and jews burning masks in New Yorkie
in a dimocrat world

its always winter, and Christmas never comes
Thats true.... We're going to have to rename Black Friday to something less colonist.... never mind that it's an accounting term.

No shit: An accounting software I use has a term called a master and slave file... The master is where functions that all accounts use go, customer specific go in the slave which is a combination of master and customer functions.

Wouldn't you know the "ethnic" developers pitch a fit about naming concepts that were developed before most of these little shits were even born. They literally claimed it was racist to have master and slave files.

The company spent tens of thousands of dollars going through documentation KB articles, references etc to switch that from master/slave to parent/child...

Perhaps I should complain about that arrangement since some people don't have children..

"ethnics" are never interested in creating their own wealth, only carving up and taking the wealth that other people earned.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2020, 04:05 PM
When KumHoeLa tries to confiscate weapons in America - it is On
Ammo and weapons sales are at record levels - and for good reason
The DPST's can take my weapons only from my cold dead hands with a large pile of DPST's dead in front of me!
You must have been bitten...by a dung beetle
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2020, 05:42 PM
You most definitely were been bitten...by a dung beetle
black friday looting?

The Godless left has been looting for the past several months!