That's it, I'm calling Florida

Florida will go Trump. The Dems are only leading early voting by about 312K. The Dems are fucked. With no hurricane in the forecast.... they 're done. Republicans are going to swamp Florida... then OH.... WI, MI,..

LOL
Hahahaha wishful thinking of the delusional.
Guess you’re not really paying attention to WI and MI?
Florida for sure. Not sure about Wisconsin. Minnesota is a toss up. It sucks there is record number of early votes because now we have factual evidence, documented of a corrupt Biden family.
#1 google search yesterday was "how do I change my vote?"
Only because Donald Trump and his social media gang sat there all day googling instead of doing something that benefits the country.
More Fake News via Trump’s failed administration.
Florida will go Trump. The Dems are only leading early voting by about 312K. The Dems are fucked. With no hurricane in the forecast.... they 're done. Republicans are going to swamp Florida... then OH.... WI, MI,..

LOL Originally Posted by texassapper
Hahaha dude really? You can't be that gullible
Would not surprise me if Trump wins Florida. Polls show a very close race and in 2016 and 2018 Republicans won the big prizes.

If Trump loses Florida he is done. If Biden loses Florida he has several other routes to victory. Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, NC, Arizona, Iowa, and NC are all states in which Biden has leads, although some are very small.