Who would like for DTTiger to cum back?

Possibly planning on traveling to New Orleans soon.
�� Are there any time frame suggestions on the best time to visit?
I’m a young chocolate ��
Come on down. Stop in Baton Rouge as well.
I really do not think anyone wants any more Staff edit The Dr girls in baton rouge.
^^^
That is a rude comment on a provider that has 29 “yes” reviews on Eccie

I really do not think anyone wants any more Staff Edit The Dr girls in baton rouge. Originally Posted by remowilliams
That's one ignorant ass cracker. It's okay. I can use that word. I'm white.
I really do not think anyone wants any more Staff edit The Dr girls in baton rouge. Originally Posted by remowilliams
I found that to be an interesting comment from a guy who's been on eccie for a month, and has 1 review posted of a gal whom he's seen several times who lives in a motel and doesn't have any teeth. lol

Maybe his comment is based on personal experience....

essayman
When you coming to br?
I really do not think anyone wants any more Staff edit The Dr girls in baton rouge. Originally Posted by remowilliams
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? And I mean besides being a racist piece of shit?

I would hope the moderators ban you when they see your post. For the record, I don’t know this girl but she has 3 pages of nothing but yes reviews. I imagine there are plenty of people who would give her some business in Baton Rouge.
Jimmies are officially rustled.
She’s banned as well. Wonder what happened.
She’s banned as well. Wonder what happened. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Well in the last 12 days she has posted where she would be in coed in several cities.
My guess would be she got points for posting ads in coed and banned because she accumulated too many.

She refers, did refer, to herself as a ***** queen. And **** is as **** does. For what ever reason people seem to get offended by that word.
YEAH!
AND IM HIGHLY OFFENDED!!

LOL
She refers, did refer, to herself as a ***** queen. And **** is as **** does. For what ever reason people seem to get offended by that word. Originally Posted by remowilliams

I thought she was white. That's why other dude said he could say cracker...

I don't know...

But this board is sooooooo slow...

We can't even see unicorns anymore...
Nope notify nope!!

Xxoo annie

I really never come here ..
It's borin. As shit...

Plus there is the weirdest lines set that make all posts disappear! Lol

Yeah
It needs to be fixed...

Weres Ike when u need him ????
Huh..

Lol xxoo annie
I’m not against anyones preferences but respect should also follow. I’m not surprised look at the reviews but hey this is the south so there’s that.