Can we give an ok on p411 for someone we saw over a year ago?

Not sure if there are any certain rules regarding the time limit for an okay, but I just got a request from someone I don't remember seeing at all. I requested more information, but anyone else think this is a good idea? Many things can happen in a year, so how do I know he didn't get busted since then?

I would be his only reference on P411, and I don't know how I feel about that, being I can't vouch for someone I clearly don't remember seeing.

Thanks all!
Absolutely not! I would require him to prove this and I would think huge red flag . Why a year later . If no response please inform staff on p411 so they can throughly investigate.
Not sure if there are any certain rules regarding the time limit for an okay, but I just got a request from someone I don't remember seeing at all. I requested more information, but anyone else think this is a good idea? Many things can happen in a year, so how do I know he didn't get busted since then?

I would be his only reference on P411, and I don't know how I feel about that, being I can't vouch for someone I clearly don't remember seeing.

Thanks all! Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
If he cannot give you enough information for you to remember him, you should not give him an OK or be a reference for him. That would defeat the purpose of the reference system that can help keep providers safe.

You are right that people can change with time, especially over an entire year. I agree with Nikki it’s odd that he waited a year to ask for that OK

Ok should be done as timely after a meet as possible. If he didn’t do his due diligence to keep in touch or jog your memory with a good gesture, don’t struggle with your trepidation to give an ok. Especially if it’s the only one.

I run info this issue at times cause I book overnights. A lot of first time overnights. Given the price of those and infrequency…….I try to make my portion of time spent with ladies very memorable.

Another idea for gents is to post a review. Worth a shot to ask her if it’s ok if she can link your review to her p411 page. That’s the ultimate co-sign and most times ladies see stuff like that and don’t even need to call her. It’s not the gospel or anything but it helps. Follows on hobby social medias tend to help too.

Let’s not lose site of one thing though……

Some ladies not as confident will be all but hesitant to give references after so gents can see other ladies. Some do this as a ploy to make you feel your their only option. Or to increase their chances of seei mg you again. Stay involved in the hobby enough to have a good network. Works better.
  • Mplay
  • 06-19-2022, 07:15 PM
Lol. I attempted to see a local pro off p411 she was so craze. I’ll leave it at that. Who knows?
Thanks all for the replies and advice. I did request more information, but haven't heard back. I'll be alerting the staff of at least a possible issue.
He replied, and it's definitely not me he saw. Said we met at a hotel a few times and at his house a few times, Klassy Kim, not Kimberly Kisses, so honest mistake. He was very nice and apologized for the mix-up. I have never met anyone at their home or a hotel for the hobby. Years ago on SA, sure, but he didn't know what I was talking about.
Wtf??