Body count! Let's hear them.......

• BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 04:44 AM
How many different sexual partners? I'm roughly in the 225+ range, 125 regular whores give or take, 100-125 hobby whores $, this is roughly over 30 years of putting in work. I'm expecting big numbers from the sex workers.
I stopped counting after 1K.

Don’t judge me, I had a good run while it lasted.
Just crossed the 100 threshold. 70/30 civvie/provider ratio…college days were very good for me but I haven’t been with a civvie since 2015.

Don’t judge me, I had a good run while it lasted. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
No judgement at all. In fact, tip of the hat to you 🫡

Don’t judge me, I had a good run while it lasted. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
You need your own Hobby Trading Card!
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 03:08 PM
VG is a rock star
How many different sexual partners? I'm roughly in the 225+ range, 125 regular whores give or take, 100-125 hobby whores $, this is roughly over 30 years of putting in work. I'm expecting big numbers from the sex workers. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, that'll happen
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 08:53 PM
Yeah, that'll happen Originally Posted by mtabsw
What was I thinking asking them to contribute, stretched pussy losses value in my book, but I'm the bad guy for saying this
By my count, I'm at 49 in 28 years of the hobby. I realized I'm very selective and after trying a little of this and that with them, I have settled into a simple pattern of what I want out of the experience. A few have been duds, but I feel fairly lucky that I've found a few who are worth going to over and over again.
I don't know the exact number, but since I have been hobbying for decades, I am pretty sure it is close to VG's number. Looking back and considering all the below average sessions that I paid for, it makes me sad about how much money I could have saved or spent on something else!
if you think inserting your straw into her soda pop stretches it out, you are so misinformed.
i was seeing a girl who regularly did keegles, she was too tight for me to fuck. and she wasn't a small girl.
^^^ A lot of people feel the same about women popping out kids vaginally and they are wrong also, in my opinion. God designed female creatures bodies to be elastic and return to normal. I too have met a couple of women who did their keegles regularly, thought I was fucking a virgin and was checking for blood.
28 probably 10 of it was Red from LA
In the neighborhood of 300. That’s hobby and RW.
5 total. Do I win a prize?