Oral needs....................

Gentlemen: Is there something that a woman has not yet done for you orally that you're yearning for?
Still waiting on that CIM and it would be a plus if lady NQNS. Guess I'm more into a 5-10 minute BJ and move on from there to other activities.
Damn Shorty your just gonna have to cum to Houston where all the Cum Sluts are and share your cum with us...........Poor Baby no CIM.
I'm waiting to find that gal the can lick my ass while she is deepthroating me. If I find her I'm going to marry the bitch.
I'm waiting to find that gal the can lick my ass while she is deepthroating me. If I find her I'm going to marry the bitch. Originally Posted by burkalini
I think you would be getting head from a snake! LOL
I think you would be getting head from a snake! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Or a cow.lol
I think it's all been done at least once...not sure about Burk's request lol

That said...every lady has her own technique(s)...and there are SOOOO MANY ladies I have yet to experience.

CIM is a plus, but its nice when a lady let's it flow back onto my dick then plays with it while she continues the oral play afterward. When a gal does this I know she's a real cum slut...it keeps the taste of me right there for her. It's a lot better than watching a "wanna be" choke it back with a quick swallow right after I explode. CIM followed by provider running into the bathroom to spit it out...yeah, my satisifaction score just dropped a few points.
I think it's all been done at least once...not sure about Burk's request lol

That said...every lady has her own technique(s)...and there are SOOOO MANY ladies I have yet to experience.

CIM is a plus, but its nice when a lady let's it flow back onto my dick then plays with it while she continues the oral play afterward. When a gal does this I know she's a real cum slut...it keeps the taste of me right there for her. It's a lot better than watching a "wanna be" choke it back with a quick swallow right after I explode. CIM followed by provider running into the bathroom to spit it out...yeah, my satisifaction score just dropped a few points. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I thought that was how you were SUPPOSED to do it baby! lol
You are ... you are ...
I am "BBBJTCNQNS". Can you handle it when I go for a second shot?
I have cum in a beautiful lady's mouth once, but she went to the bathroom and spit it out. I am ready to have a sweet girl swallow my cum. I would like for her to let it drip back onto my cock and lick it back up before swallowing with a smile. I have dated a couple of women who would be glad to do this, it just didn't happen for me. I would like to be deeply kissed and pass the semen back and forth before she swallows! I would like to ride her face and come all over her face, getting some in her hair, and licking the rest into her mouth. Am glad some of you love to swallow, hope the rest will learn to enjoy it!!
Lately it seems my partners have trouble with direction. I keep asking that they slow down to a more sensual pace, and they do for a few minutes, but invariably they speed back up. My ATF would set one deliciously slow pace and stay there for the full 90 min session, cock worship you might call it, with some TUMA and FUMA thrown in. I so miss that lady.
Cum in my mouth is what it is all about, having it flow into, around and out of as I watch it drip over your Cock as I continue to lick and tease.............Cum the natural lube baby!!
wow Ms Athena your just going to have to come see me sometime in west texas baby