Best ice breaker line?

• rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 05:51 PM
after seeing legs, tell her, nice legs what time they open for business.... what's yours?
Personally, I would never use a line as crass as that, but it still might work on some girls.

You have to read the girl and get an idea of what she's into.

Some guys use canned lines and some get success with them.

Personally, I think the approach must be custom-made to fit the occasion, original and spontaneous.

. . . It doesn't need to be of Shakespearean level, but just delivered with a smile and good energy!

Hey Guys. This is a SHMB. Isn't it a given that she is a sure thing?
  • rrath
  • 06-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Hey Guys. This is a SHMB. Isn't it a given that she is a sure thing? Originally Posted by Jackie S

funny.....good will......making notes....taking notes......
If she is in the hobby, then a few $$ would be my ice breaker line.
"Bend over"
Want to fuck and get a pizza?
Hey baby, can I buy you a fish sandwich???

or

Was your daddy a meat burglar? Cause it looks like someone stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress.
  • rrath
  • 06-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Want to fuck and get a pizza? Originally Posted by Gotyour6

hahah got ya love it....to funny.
Well, a buddy and I went for a visit to a local pub. We steped outstide and walked along the side of the building to get to our vehicle. The side of the building had windows and there were two girls sitting at a table. He turned to where the girls were and gently knocked on the glass to get their attention. They looked at him puzzled, and he blew on the glass to make a fog and then he made a heart with his fingers, looked at both of them and said "Happy Valentine's day" through the glass. Then he did like a yosamaty sam move and made his fingers into guns and fired in the air saying "pow Pow" Winked at em and walked off. I couldn't stop laughing. Id say that broke ice.

A girl I used to work with used a line. "Hey nice shoes,.. wanna do it?" haha it cracked me up.
Line I used in college " I can see a lot of me in you"
"I have an American Express Black Card, and I'm not afraid to use it."
"Do you have any Italian in you? Would you like some?"
I like to keep it classy. Can I get you something to drink? On the front, it is harmless, but there is that ever so subtle double entendre in play as well.
"Nice dress, let's see how it looks on the floor"