^^^^ Best Cities to visit for the Hobby in your Opinion ^^^^

Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read.
i love working out of baton rouge they have some really nice guys out here
Danni, I always had a good time in the northwest... Portland and Seattle area. Lots to choose from and always had good attitudes and seemed to enjoy their craft. Phoenix and Denver were close seconds.
I get crap everytime I say this but I have had great success with Vegas. There are hundreds of providers that are reasonable and willing to do whatever floats your boat. I also like my hometown of Omaha also.
you should look into Tulsa! We have had a lot of visitors lately, and they always seem to leave happy!
Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read. Originally Posted by Danni Girl
We are starved for cute hotties like yourself. I would love to spend a little time with you here...
Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read. Originally Posted by Danni Girl

I say come to Denver,
Montreal. Outcall is legal and the french now how to ooo la-la.
Come to Oklahoma and hit OKC and Tulsa. Especially if the NBA finals makes it back here for another game....there will be lots of guys in town.
Montreal. Outcall is legal and the french now how to ooo la-la. Originally Posted by Tom Terrific
As a client, I think that Montreal is hard to beat. Especially, if you are on business and/or at a downtown hotel. There are many agencies to choose from and the price is reasonable.
Dani, it seems a lot of girls sneak into town virtually unknown. The Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup only go so far. I missed one girl I saw over a year ago because she only posted on P411, and she has a big fan base in OKC, but very few knew she was in town. I did the only review on her in OKC last year, and there were 38 posts to the review, and the guys were dying to meet her. I PMed her and told her nobody saw her ad on P411. It helps to have an established guy announce you in the Mens Lounge. I did this for one girl I had seen recently, and OKC has kept her very busy. She did not ask me to do this, but I was basically telling the guys "hey don't miss this girl". Now she makes regular trips to OKC, and she has established such a good rep that I just sit back and watch the yes reviews roll in.
Without a doubt, for me, DENVER. I will ALWAYS go there every other month.

Next in line is Dallas and Austin.
OKC, is going to be the first stop on my list here, you guys ready I am coming this week and I am bringing a friend. Denver your my next one to come visit. thanks for all the feedback so far.
Dallas is great for me

Kansas City
St Louis
Des Moines
As a client, I think that Montreal is hard to beat. Especially, if you are on business and/or at a downtown hotel. There are many agencies to choose from and the price is reasonable. Originally Posted by Squarenot
I can understand how Montreal holds a strong appeal for clients but for a touring lady I would suggest it is not an ideal city to visit. The rates are very low, expenses (especially if touring from the US) will be very high and advertising can be limited especially if vous ne pas parle français.

I've yet to visit Denver but have heard wonderful things, my regular (and favourite) cities are Washington DC, NYC, Boston and Columbus. Chicago can be hit or miss for me but it's where my favourite hairdresser is so I like to go.

My hometown of Toronto is becoming a popular place for touring ladies as well. Overhead can be high as with most big cities but it's a great city to visit even if you aren't working so the favourable laws, large population and a large number of local and visiting clientèle all add to it's appeal. The downside is it's international if you are from the US so flights can be at a premium (hint: fly into Buffalo) and of course you need a valid passport to come here.