Dose of Reality or Numbers wrong?

Dose of Reality or Numbers wrong?

An observation of mine concluded this. I was stunned when you put the numbers together!

Low Volume girls..
3 to 4 clients a week, = 18 sessions a month
x 12 = 216 a year
x 4years = 864 in four years’ time
average cost = $300.00 per client
216 a year = $64,800.00
4 years’ time = $259.200.00

============================== ========

Hi volume Girls

20 a week = 80 a month
X 12 = 960 a year
X 4 Years = 3840 in four years’ time
Average cost = $300.00 per client
960 a year = $288,000.00
4 years’ time = $1,152,000.00

CASH MONEY..
But…most don’t have
a car, a house, an education, paid bills, Insurance…Something is wrong!

SAVE it! Nothing last forever!
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-25-2012, 04:34 AM
Numbers are totally wrong. You are forgetting the pimp takes about oh... 90% and leaves the hooker chump change to feed herself and buy more body wash and condoms.

Seriously, bad idea to try and crunch numbers about hooker profits. You have no way of determining the living situation, costs included in that or steadiness of business. Too many things to factor than to just toss out blanket numbers.
That is the sad part, if a girl is going to do this she should be doing it for herself. I know girls who acknowledge they have pimps. I have never seen any of them BCD. 2 of them live with the pimp in a one bedroom apartment, and are not allowed to contact their family. I never draft girls into this, but since they were already in the business I tried to provide some guidance and bring them into ECCIE and P411. I even brought in 3 ECCIE guys to talk to them. They have been brainwashed by a worthless pimp. I have seen this worm and he is gross. I am now out of savior mode because once a girl falls for the Pimp BS their life is all but over. They are both 18, and could make a killing on ECCIE in a few years and be set for life, but they will live in poverty. Most of the girls I see on a regular basis are very comfortable because they did it the right way. Hell this is just like any other business. Why would a girl want to do all the work and turn around and give all her money to some worthless bastard.

SAVE it! Nothing last forever! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I crunched the numbers earlier this year and it had me thinking differently.

You are so correct - SAVE IT!!!!

Thank you for the reminder.
I think trying to crunch the numbers in the hobby is too hard to do. Too many variables. Also, the assumptions being made are not realistic. Some assumption are 1) committed to the job; 2 ) most girls are competent, disciplined, fill in your own adjective to have a sensible business model. 3) Not under the influence of drugs, alcohol, a pimp, etc.

From my perspective, there are a few very successful providers because they know what they are doing, but that still doesn't guarantee a steady income. The ones who seem to succeed are the ones who appear stable and normal. They treat providing like a real business. The unsuccessful providers are ones that think this a get rich quick scheme.
This is why I really prefer the low volume providers. They are SMART and can hold a great conversation. Some of the most amazing women I've met in my life have been low volume providers. I saw a 23 year old girl last week (very low volume) that paid cash for her new BMW. This girl had everything, smart, hot, sexy and wonderful. This had been my experience with almost every low volume lady. Love them!
I like to think that my "favorite " friends are true to their word and view this as a solid means to a good "end"..... However, I must admit that most seem to be living in the moment and doing so without direction. Reality will bite soon enough and all I can do is watch it happen (from afar)
The message Charlotte is delivering is absolutely correct. Regardless of the actual numbers used in her computations.

The mindset "I can easily earn $600 in the next day or two" gives a false sense of financial security.
Hobby economics thread started be a lady? This has win all over it.
I like to think that my "favorite " friends are true to their word and view this as a solid means to a good "end"..... However, I must admit that most seem to be living in the moment and doing so without direction. Reality will bite soon enough and all I can do is watch it happen (from afar) Originally Posted by Roothead
So True I know so many girls that make thousands stripping and have nothing to show for it. I also know a few providers who have 2 houses, and dress to kill. I only know one stripper who has put it all together. Part of the "live for the moment" lifestyle has to be because the nature of the job doesn't lend itself to W-2s and 1099s so even if a girl makes a lot of money how does she establish credit? It would be interesting to hear from the women on how they overcome this hurdle.
  • Old-T
  • 06-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Charlotte,

I agreewith the "save it" message, but I would say your numbers are not typical. I know many ladies who see many fewer and cannot charge that much. It depends upon a lot of factors but I think your assumptions are atypical.

I would also point out those numers are gross: before expences and taxes. And those with yong kids (a large number) wind up with a lot of lost time.