Quick question ladies

This question is directed at all the lovely ladies. Would you gals have a problem with one of your regulars contacting you to ask about another provider? I'm traveling soon and have an appointment booked with a provided. All reviews are good. Also 411. Just want to be sure so im considering shooting a text or pm over to my regular to ask if she's met her, heard anything ect. It's not an area I'm familiar with. This may me a very uncool thing to do and I just don't want to seem like a dickhead. Thanks all, be safe.
I have guys do it to me all the time....I am glad to help!

Us reputable gals should not minding helping each other and our clients out!

{If a provider has a problem with it,maybe you need to stay away from her}
I have guys do it to me all the time....I am glad to help!

Us reputable gals should not minding helping each other and our clients out!

{If a provider has a problem with it,maybe you need to stay away from her} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well said
I Totally agree! Not only do I enjoy being able to prep a regular in advance with info I know about a provider, but I also will suggest certain providers to him whom I think will be to his liking.

I think that is all part of being a good and reputable provider.
I agree with everything the ladies have said here!
Thank you very much for the help ladies.
I just saw a guy in KC that I was supposed to see in New orleans last april...I had refered him to Keri back then and he saw her and had a great time......so he said when I did that,it showed him my character!
Dallas, there are ladies like you that guys always meet, not just for fun, but because ladies like you are truly gems that provide assistance and inputs to many. This is one such example. Thus, guys do our research and seek out great ladies like you!
Dallas, there are ladies like you that guys always meet, not just for fun, but because ladies like you are truly gems that provide assistance and inputs to many. This is one such example. Thus, guys do our research and seek out great ladies like you! Originally Posted by plainjoe
I do it all the time. I even recommend my friends to regulars. Karma baby! Since I am newbie friendly I tend to help the guys or lead them in the right direction.
I do it all the time. I even recommend my friends to regulars. Karma baby! Since I am newbie friendly I tend to help the guys or lead them in the right direction. Originally Posted by heidilynnla

that is why i luv ya sugar!
Nope I actually just had a guy do that and thank god he did bc I found out she was not a legit provider...Better for you to know then for you to get into something you dont wanna be into