Resignation

I posted my resignation to this website a while back. St C requested I stay on until I found a replacement, that was several months ago.

My participation on this board has been minimal and my board presence minimal as well.

I can no longer help with moderation. I wish everyone all the best!
You will be missed. Best of luck and lots of fucks.

Any prospects for your replacement?
Sorry to hear that brother. I hope things turn for the better for you
Best wishes to you Outdoors!!
Take Care!
I wish you the best my sweet friend! Luv ya!
Thank you for helping us out. We are a bunch that need adult supervision sometimes! And a personal thank you from me.
I wish you every good thing in the future.
thank you for all the help babe..wish you nothing but the best!!
You know how I feel... Stay in touch, my friend!

Smooch!

Lea
Thanks for all the work you put into being a mod. It's a thankless job for the most part and I appreciate what you've done for the site.
Thanks for doing a fine job of moderating.
You've always been a stand up straight shooter .... You'll be missed
It is a thankless duty that requires a lot of time , dedication , and patience .... I know ... Lol been there , done that ....
Wish you well
  • Paven
  • 09-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Good luck Outdoorsman, I appreciate you helping me in the past.

Take care out there!
It is a thankless position and I don't know why anyone would do it. Also, at some point, there can be a conflict of interest.

Seriously, WTF was that?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=508678

No offense, it was just weird and inappropriate for a moderator. Yes I did..again. STFU you know you thought the same thing.

I posted my resignation to this website a while back. St C requested I stay on until I found a replacement, that was several months ago.

My participation on this board has been minimal and my board presence minimal as well.

I can no longer help with moderation. I wish everyone all the best! Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

Seriously, WTF was that?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=508678

No offense, it was just weird and inappropriate for a moderator. Yes I did..again. STFU you know you thought the same thing. Originally Posted by heidilynnla

Kind of thought the same thing?