Phone: 619-500-2996
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...dlt-22/6605495
City: Metarie
State: Louisiana
Address: South of 1-10 near Causeway
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Phone calls to voicemail and text messages with 15 minute delay on responses. Thumpin my swollen nuts.
Session Length: 30
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Dunno
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I called and emailed Emma early in the day to set up an appointement. She called back after about 1pm and said we could meet at 4:30. I told her I am in BR and wanted to get back to town asap so could we push up some? She said 4:10 and sends Hotel address via text.
4:00 Arrive at hotel and send her a text. no reply
4:10 call and leave voicemail.
4:30 Send another text. Figure I pushed her to 4 when she wanted 430 so shouda expected this. No problem
4:45 Her; I need 10 minutes.
5:00 Ask if she is ready for me?
5:15 No reply yet I message; are u still gonna see me
5:30 Her; Housekeeping is here give me 10 minutes reply ok
5:45 FUk this. Soon as I drive away I get a text with room number.
5:55 Go to Hotel but room numbers dont go that high....hotel is next door! Damn you Fuking Garmin.
6:00 Tell her my mistake and ask her to call me
6:05 At her door and knock but no answer.
6:10 ask whats up. Was at the room but no response.
6:15 Her; I waited for you for 30 minutes and you didnt show. Too late now.
6:20 YOU WAITED? I drove an hour to get here and waited for 2 hours!
6:30 Her; I couldnt wait any longer I have to get to the bank.
6:35 Really? The Bank?
Recommendation: No
Wow that's fucked up. Sorry that happened to u.
I would feel stupid for waiting around for 2 hours but I found out a long time ago that my dick wears the pants in this relationship

BTW nice car!
golfnpro, that really made me laugh! "I found out a long time ago that my dick wears the pants in this relationship"
This review reads like a NCNS.

Probably should have been posted in the Co-Ed Discussions area of the board.

That way the Provider would have a chance to respond if she desires to tell her side of the story.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Michael, I saw that you have met Emma. Didnt look like you had any trouble like me. Sucks that it didnt work out. Don't know if I would try again now. I see she is in BR today too! Had to beg the wife for it last night so I am good for at least another couple of hours!
Given what I went through, and what you experienced with her, would you have another go at it if you were me?
Gulfnpro, sorry to see that happened to you ! I have see her twice, never had any problems , she is very sweet and accommodating to me. She is definately worth of another try.
THanks for the input Frank, I think I will give another try. Been looking for a girl to see regularly that doesnt break the bank.
My experience w/Russian girls is they are even more mercenary than the "normal" working girl and want everything their way as the provider, not the customer, plus I've never met one that didn't price herself at the high end of the local market. After two like that I figured I didn't ever need to see another Russian girl.
NCNS moved to coed discussion for comment.

Huck
Better luck next time hun!
keep on looking---you will find that rainbow at the end of the storm!