Phone: 225-733-9193
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P91503
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: I-12 & Sherwood Forest
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Appointment setup call, 1 hr. drive to BR, 30 min. in parking lot, vain attempts to contact, wondering WTF!!, VERY long 1 hr. drive back home!
Session Length: 3 hrs. without even seeing Amy
Fee: $50 for gas
Hair Length and Color: Didn't get the opportunity to see
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I have seen Amy before without any issues (or so I thought). The appointment was last minute but told her I was leaving and would be there in an hour. She said OK gave hotel name and location. Arrived and she would not answer my calls or texts. I have contacted her before through P411 PM, text & calls. So anything short of law enforcement or medical emergency is unacceptable. Still have not heard from her, hope she is OK. The decency of a simple contact would have saved me about 3 hrs time and a lot of aggravation.
And that is the "Rest of the Story"
Recommendation: No
I understand your frustration. Been there, done that.

However, this NCNS is not a review as no activities took place. I am moving the thread to coed discussions.

Huck
There must of been some kind of problem. Amy is pretty damn dependable, I have seen her many times and only once had a scheduling problem. It was promptly dealt with and she made up for it very nicely.
That sucks babe but like BRmike said something probably happened on her end...hopefully you hear back from her and make it up to you.
Yep, that's not good. I've got the T-shirt for being stood up too.
I have seen her once with no issues. I drove an hour to see her, so understandably frustrated. I would like to think there was a good reason. But at this point, don't know. If I don't ever hear from her, I will probably doubt it. Fool me once shame on you!
Fool me twice shame on me!
Was recently stood up myself and feel your pain. Was wondering what us the etiquette in a situation like this? Should provider set up the new appointment or is it on you? Thanks.
I would honestly give the provider a chance to redeem theirselves but I wouldnt ask her, I feel if the provider stands up the guy then the provider should be the one to make the first move and make it right. I think if she doesnt reply within 24hrs then move on...just my two cents
I accidentally stood up a gent, got a little tipsy partying with a provder friend and fell asleep! I made up for it in a big way. He actually wrote a very nice review on the incident!
So anything short of law enforcement or medical emergency is unacceptable. Originally Posted by whozyurdady
There are other reasons that are legitimate (car trouble, dead phone battery, et cetera ad infinitum). No one likes a NCNS, but it happens and for many reasons. The aftermath determines whether one tries again or not.
I've always found her to be reliable.
I personally will not contact her. But would accept her making it up. I think as clients we need to inform one another about such instances. Then buyer beware, that's why I reported it! There are way too many high quality providers to cry over spilled milk. At least I didn't get robbed or shit like that, which happens by the way. Her loss!!!
Yea, well when I called she just woke up, was in room & I was on my way
Yep, same here. It happen when she first got here. She said something about her dog or cat emergency. I was upset but she made it up the next day. Give her chance. If not move on, there are plenty of fishes in the sea. BTW I just saw amora from aphrodite. Give her try. You will thank me later on. I promise..