40 days to election time!!!! be very careful next 5 weeks!

Elections mean things!
Like mayor's -police chief's- and other duly elected deadbeats who will try very hard to take down regular folks in this hobby!
And its the same no matter which city your in.
Take extra care the next 5 weeks!
They would love to have their names in the headlines, after taking a few scalps.
It is after all what they do to perpetuate themselves.

Just be careful and enjoy

onmymind2
And go vote!
Gotta love election time!!
Although I'm not a citizen of the U.S. I have seen what worthless "obama" has done to your country. He has wreaked havoc in the oil business in what the southern most states. He has made it harder for permits, to be issues for new drills.

He loves the poor so much, he has created millions more. By doing so, he is creating a democratic government, so assistance can be handed out. When your poor and have nothing, of coarse you're going to take every hand out given. Thus far, it means; create poverty, tax the hell out of the middle working class, borrow more money from china, print more money. Bring the U.S. dollar down to nothing.

Government handouts means more votes for the Democratic Party. I guess if its given to you for free, why work for it when someone else is is being taxed for the poor.

And just for the record, I come from a wealthy family. Yet I chose to attend college in the states. I went to Texas A&M on student loans in which I accertained. I had the options for grants given by the U.S. I opted not to take them. I did it all on my own. I call it PRIDE. My loans are paid off.

I'm taxed just like the rest of you, I get no special treatment for being an Australian Citizen.

I can go on for days, if your bloody smart vote against the tyrant who is tearing your country apart from the inside.
He loves the poor so much, he has created millions more. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
That is damn funny (and accurate)!
Yup be safe everyone theyre already busted a total of 64 Sw's,and Johns in san antonio but I am sure theyre be hitting up Bp and other sites too..
screen/screen/screen!
How many guys in office do you think see providers?? I am just curious.
If Vitter is any indication, the vast majority of them...
  • jl11
  • 10-01-2012, 07:37 AM
This is why I've slacked down a lot on hobbying in the past couple of months. I figure that the best time to hobby with providers that don't honestly screen tough is right after a sting, any in disagreement? This being with providers that weren't nabbed.