IRS Scandals and Immigration Reform - ONE SOLUTION!

Would you like a simple solution to the continuing IRS scandals and Immigration Reform?

Two words:

THE FAIRTAX!!

Think about it. Under the FairTax, there would be no IRS to snoop on law abiding people for political purposes. Also, there would be a huge number of IRS employees needing jobs. Since they are already doing jobs no real American would ever want to do, they are perfectly suited to take over those jobs being done by illegal aliens, you know, the ones doing the jobs no real American would ever do.

We'd save tons of money, and at the same time, we'd be protecting our borders and culture.

It's a win-win all the way around!

Actually, there would still be a massive gov't agency involved. Whether we continue to call it the IRS or change the name, it would still exist.

Every fair or flat tax proposal involves some form of "prebate" that would send checks to low income earners to offset some or all of their tax burden. Americans would still need to file income statements in order to receive a prebate, and the gov't would still need an agency to handle the paperwork and cut the monthly gov't check.
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 11:20 PM
Actually, there would still be a massive gov't agency involved. Whether we continue to call it the IRS or change the name, it would still exist.

Every fair or flat tax proposal involves some form of "prebate" that would send checks to low income earners to offset some or all of their tax burden. Americans would still need to file income statements in order to receive a prebate, and the gov't would still need an agency to handle the paperwork and cut the monthly gov't check. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

I tried to explain the same thing when I told idiot boy there would still be $$ exchanged between the gvt and low income people ... he called me an Obamazombie
No, that does not require a huge bureaucracy. Please get the facts.

www.fairtax.org
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 11:40 PM
No, that does not require a huge bureaucracy. Please get the facts.

www.fairtax.org Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

All valid Social Security cardholders who are U.S. residents receive a monthly prebate equivalent to the FairTax paid on essential goods and services, also known as the poverty level expenditures. The prebate is paid in advance, in equal installments each month. The size of the prebate is determined by the Department of Health & Human Services’ poverty level guideline multiplied by the tax rate. This is a well-accepted, long-used poverty-level calculation that includes food, clothing, shelter, transportation, medical care, etc

of course not, a skeleton staff can keep up with everyone who has a ss card

eos
Do you think it would take a staff as large as the IRS has now? Did you ever hear of a device called a "computer"? Lots of people have them. You should try one out.
The IRS would be greatly reduced under a fair tax in both personnel and power.
It would be ABOLISHED!

• CJ7
  • 05-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Do you think it would take a staff as large as the IRS has now? Did you ever hear of a device called a "computer"? Lots of people have them. You should try one out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

son of a bitch, the IRS doesn't have computers?

who knew besides you?
I know you don't like facts, CBJ7, but some of the lurkers might.

www.fairtax.org
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 12:02 AM
I know you don't like facts, CBJ7, but some of the lurkers might.

www.fairtax.org Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

let me get this straight ... JD and COF support legislation that promotes welfare for poor people within the system
AND creates unemployed people that will lead to increased unemployment payments.

damn you 2 are true anti government patriots aint cha?

This is why you need facts, lurkers and others. That way you won't sound as stupid as CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 12:13 AM
This is why you need facts, lurkers and others. That way you won't sound as stupid as CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you keep insisting it will take fewer jobs to run Fair tax, and its proven fair tax has its welfare side, now if you support a fair tax you support the aforementioned ... those are the FACTS

either that or youre a liar, or totally confused ..., which is it?

see what I mean about you handing out advantage points?
Learn the facts, CBJ7. It's called "thinking". Try it. I've explained all this to you before.
You gotta love the stupidity. When you allow someone to keep THEIR money, CJ calls it welfare.