Was wondering....

Anyone ever use your ex as a reference?

Fantasizing about her reaction...
I'm thinking that will not go over so well...
Ya think.
My Ex Husband is more than welcome to use me as a reference.

I would give him a good one too. Not kidding. He's a great guy and an easy client.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 09:30 PM
My Ex Husband is more than welcome to use me as a reference.

I would give him a good one too. Not kidding. He's a great guy and an easy client. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Tell us more about your trick husband
I'm not sure what you mean by "Trick" husband. LOL

He was a client. I married him and retired from providing for several years. We divorced a few years back and I returned to this biz. He and I are still great friends. He still sees providers and he treats them well. So I would give him a good reference if anyone asked.

Or were you asking me to out him? lmao

He was a client. I married him and retired from providing for several years. We divorced a few years back and I returned to this biz. He and I are still great friends. He still sees providers and he treats them well. So I would give him a good reference if anyone asked.

Or were you asking me to out him? lmao Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Sounds like it wasn't a nasty split and shows strong maturity on both of y'all.

I have 0 faith in true love with the way this world is which is 95% of the reason I'm here.
Bliss in the beginning.

Quite nasty in the middle.

Civil in the end.

Great friends now that it's been over a couple of years.

We all have our own definitions of what real/true love are.
I will never lose faith in MY definition. But I have very little faith in finding someone who's personal definition is the same as mine.

I will remain content with having true friends and my spectacular variety of Lovers.
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 02:37 PM

Or were you asking me to out him? lmao Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Is he pays for pussy, he's a trick, we're all tricks here, Where have you been? lol
^^+1 We all prostitute our selfs one way or another.
I will never lose faith in MY definition. But I have very little faith in finding someone who's personal definition is the same as mine. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW

I'll drink to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqp60Wwjs4

For you baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwdkUXQ1yo

When Da great Shine settl down WID a foooking bootiful laday and get married, all of Shine energy is going her way. Jus dat time ain't came yet....