Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: North Syracuse
State: New York
Address: North Syracuse business building by fire station
Hair Length and Color: Short/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was old. Very friendly and always smiling, but as soon as she opened the door I was hoping her daughter was around to give the massage.
Recommendation: Yes
Tip?
Name: Didn't ask

WTF, mods will not like that

tell ya what
drop some silverware
type what ya hear and say

sorry Sir Mod, I forgot she told me name please forgive me

Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -

as for contact, start looking

or
if another member knows please post for him please and thank you

Let the please read PM be for me and not the OP
It was shi shi.
One time there was another masseuse that took in another hobbyist while the nearly exact same story was in motion for me, just like the review describes. I wonder what the other one was like.
https://www.pearlasianmassagesyracuseny.com
(315) 278-6391

Tipped $30. Usually go $40 but she stopped massage 10 mins early. She didn't even look at amount, just said thank you
https://www.pearlasianmassagesyracuseny.com
(315) 278-6391

Tipped $30. Usually go $40 but she stopped massage 10 mins early. She didn't even look at amount, just said thank you Originally Posted by Starboy112
Is the timing usually that strict?
I mean does an hour session in the AMP world really mean a solid hour of activities?
I'm curious, as I'm a newbie to the AMP world.

In the provider world, an hour session usually is a rough estimate of time, but also of services provided.
How strict the timing is depends on the parlor. A couple give you the full hour, but most shorten it, sometimes by up to half an hour.
There used to be a place years ago on white spruce in Henrietta. She was good for the full hour. She also gave a really good massage. Since she went out of business I have been seeing a lmt. Figured leave rub to her and tug to provider. That way I get a good massage and a good finish everytime