Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hot little thing.
She’s short, under 5’ for sure
Nicely stacked on top with full C or D
Very nice slim body
Recommendation: No
I've seen so many fake promotion reviews of this sutdio that I generally by default does not trust anything about this studio.
I agree. There are a couple reviews that were probably not legit but their profiles have been banned.

I’ve been in the hobby for many years so hopefully I have proven myself lol
Why do you think it’s fake?
Do the girls look like the pictures - I understand the photos are "edited" and use best light, etc. The question is - If you look at the photo before going inside, how confident are you that you got the same girl? And how long does it take to realize that fact?

I think this should be a new metric we all use - how long from the time you first walk in until you are reasonably confident the girl you expected is the one that you met?

A = dead ringer, photo taken yesterday with my own phone;
B = good resemblance, not difficult to tell but may take a minute or two;
C = okay resemblance, had to get her in better light, think about it, I see same general features;
D = not good, still not really sure but sort of think it was her; after a few minutes I stopped trying to decide

F = no way that is the same girl; or photo was taken 30 years ago and still touched up, either way if you show up expecting the model in the photo, you will be disappointed.
Why do you think it’s fake? Originally Posted by lukin4luv

I can attest it is fake: (1) no mention of the piss poor communications and difficulty everyone else has trying to book with this agency; (2) it reads like someone writing a blog to promote a business; (3) the legitimate reviews all share one theme, the girls are double booked and next dude is standing at the door while you dress; (4) this guy claims he got the time he paid for . . . that alone is enough BS to make coffee trees produce in the desert; (5) booker does not ask for picture of hotel - verified that fact personally last night; (6) this booker does not communicate verbally, it is strictly text.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - read legit reviews and book through this agency at your own peril. If you do, just save the money, book cheapest package, don't be surprised if you are told to hide in the corner near the ice machine for a couple minutes and don't act shocked when there is a shadow of the next dude there when you leave. Use it for what it is worth, damn pretty girl who is too tired to pretend but willing to lie there while you bang your head against the headboard trying to decide if she is pretty enough to forego the GFE aspect.
I can attest it is fake: (1) no mention of the piss poor communications and difficulty everyone else has trying to book with this agency; (2) it reads like someone writing a blog to promote a business; (3) the legitimate reviews all share one theme, the girls are double booked and next dude is standing at the door while you dress; (4) this guy claims he got the time he paid for . . . that alone is enough BS to make coffee trees produce in the desert; (5) booker does not ask for picture of hotel - verified that fact personally last night; (6) this booker does not communicate verbally, it is strictly text.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - read legit reviews and book through this agency at your own peril. If you do, just save the money, book cheapest package, don't be surprised if you are told to hide in the corner near the ice machine for a couple minutes and don't act shocked when there is a shadow of the next dude there when you leave. Use it for what it is worth, damn pretty girl who is too tired to pretend but willing to lie there while you bang your head against the headboard trying to decide if she is pretty enough to forego the GFE aspect. Originally Posted by K803r48
I wish the k studios can source these pretty girls.
I booked a session with who I thought was Amy. The person I saw was taller (5’5”-6”) than advertised on the website and did not match the description in this review. She was cute with a nice bod, so I didn’t ‘walk’. I was not rushed out the door. I did not have a negative experience that would result in a “no” recommendation. I’d conclude the website photos are stock pics, and YMMV with regard to who you get when requesting a specific person at time of booking.
Hmmm, title says hotel
https://xiaoyaojing888.com/
But website says apartment. Which is it?
My session was at a hotel (75 / Bush) area.
The general pattern here in Dallas for any session I've scheduled with a C-org is the girl tries to get you to finish as fast as she can, and her agency will have another customer lined up and ready if they managed to schedule. The "girl" you find will usually be 45+, overweight with a flabby body. To add insult to injury, she whines and uses whatever tools under her disposal to rush you out. So I can recommend if you're looking for a short time and don't care about looks OR are thick skinned and willing to put the foot down to get the time you paid for and don't care about looks.
Some girls if not busy will go along but she'll still whine unless she's taken you on as a client.
Have I seen great looking Chinese providers? Yes, occasionally, but in California. In Dallas we get their rejects, usually NY or CA housewives who probably have a gambling problem and need to pay back the money they lost.
The best Dallas has to offer from C-orgs are 6's who are young enough or thin enough and provide some variety.. the rare rough "gem".
I've seen enough to have this opinion and could write a blog on this. The fact I'm compelled to even write this post here is because how incredulous I feel after years of this at seeing a C-org promoted.
Is it possible? Sure. Can cows fly? Sure. But these are not normal phenomena
Totally accurate in my experience (although my experience is kind of limited).

Always fake photos, too.

The general pattern here in Dallas for any session I've scheduled with a C-org is the girl tries to get you to finish as fast as she can, and her agency will have another customer lined up and ready if they managed to schedule. The "girl" you find will usually be 45+, overweight with a flabby body. To add insult to injury, she whines and uses whatever tools under her disposal to rush you out. So I can recommend if you're looking for a short time and don't care about looks OR are thick skinned and willing to put the foot down to get the time you paid for and don't care about looks.
Some girls if not busy will go along but she'll still whine unless she's taken you on as a client.
Have I seen great looking Chinese providers? Yes, occasionally, but in California. In Dallas we get their rejects, usually NY or CA housewives who probably have a gambling problem and need to pay back the money they lost.
The best Dallas has to offer from C-orgs are 6's who are young enough or thin enough and provide some variety.. the rare rough "gem".
I've seen enough to have this opinion and could write a blog on this. The fact I'm compelled to even write this post here is because how incredulous I feel after years of this at seeing a C-org promoted.
Is it possible? Sure. Can cows fly? Sure. But these are not normal phenomena Originally Posted by TravelingHere
Is it possible? Sure. Can cows fly? Sure. But these are not normal phenomena Originally Posted by TravelingHere
Couldn't wait for your detailed post.
Do you think the $500 Chinese are any better such as the ones at this place https://dallassugar.com/
I visited one of their $500 Japanese girls. It was equal to a good Korean girl at a k studio. it was good, but I prefer to not spend $500 on something that can be bought at around $320. I recently visited their $300 Taiwanese woman which was a total disaster.
Couldn't wait for your detailed post.
Do you think the $500 Chinese are any better such as the ones at this place https://dallassugar.com/
I visited one of their $500 Japanese girls. It was equal to a good Korean girl at a k studio. it was good, but I prefer to not spend $500 on something that can be bought at around $320. I recently visited their $300 Taiwanese woman which was a total disaster. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
TLDR:
I don't trust C-orgs. K-orgs/ girls are the best.

Rant:
It's possible that someone or some network from the C side finally decided to open up to a larger audience. The website format looks similar to other Chinese ones in NY, LA, SJ and probably other spots. Can't imagine wealthy Chinese businessmen putting up with the shit/ service we usually find on adltsrch or similar sites, and want temporary girlfriends available that they can visit or show off. I suppose there are now enough here with enough wealth to cater to, and why not take our money too.
TBH I simply don't trust them. It may be a two tiered service level. Established clients may get the A+++ service, and people who stumble on the website adequate service with less time and "miscommunication"/ "misunderstandings"/ "blaming YOU" when you were merely curious about possibilities and just wanted an innocent time with someone who takes your breath away. It's a mismatch of intentions. I don't know and won't find out because a C-org will never take another $ from me. There's a difference between the K-orgs and C-orgs.. C-orgs are predatory, they'll squeeze the most out of you that they can, it's almost like they don't think about the long term relationship because new suckers will come along. If it takes a pretty girl for some customer segment, they'll do that. They will blatantly lie promising "heavenly imperial lotus bla -college student- bla jade service", take your money and next!. That 180 markup is for that misrepresentation.
K-orgs, well, we all love them for all the reasons we do. They're not perfect either, but it is what it is. If you seek perfection, go to Seoul. Girls who get too old to earn there, come here and start a new career, yes that includes all our 25 year old's, ATF's, "students" etc, unless of course they're from up north... a different breed. But ultimately K-orgs care about the relationship.. and have my respect and loyalty in return (and while there are beautiful Chinese and Japanese, the Korean girl is the perfect specimen -beautiful, feminine and knows how to treat a man, I am happy giving her my money : )
If you want respect from a C-org.. before handing them your money, bargain with them, walk out on them, get commitments and they'll work a little harder. But why, it's a waste of time.
Also.. noticed that Chinese ladies in this line of work will often say they're from Japan or Korea if you causally ask them where they're from (because maybe you're wondering if HK or Beijing or Shanghai or Manchuria or wherever). So maybe your girl was indeed Japanese, but entirely possible she wasn't..

ps. Some Chinese girls are super cool.. but not as a cog in a C-org.
TLDR:
I don't trust C-orgs. K-orgs/ girls are the best.

Rant:
It's possible that someone or some network from the C side finally decided to open up to a larger audience. The website format looks similar to other Chinese ones in NY, LA, SJ and probably other spots. Can't imagine wealthy Chinese businessmen putting up with the shit/ service we usually find on adltsrch or similar sites, and want temporary girlfriends available that they can visit or show off. I suppose there are now enough here with enough wealth to cater to, and why not take our money too.
TBH I simply don't trust them. It may be a two tiered service level. Established clients may get the A+++ service, and people who stumble on the website adequate service with less time and "miscommunication"/ "misunderstandings"/ "blaming YOU" when you were merely curious about possibilities and just wanted an innocent time with someone who takes your breath away. It's a mismatch of intentions. I don't know and won't find out because a C-org will never take another $ from me. There's a difference between the K-orgs and C-orgs.. C-orgs are predatory, they'll squeeze the most out of you that they can, it's almost like they don't think about the long term relationship because new suckers will come along. If it takes a pretty girl for some customer segment, they'll do that. They will blatantly lie promising "heavenly imperial lotus bla -college student- bla jade service", take your money and next!. That 180 markup is for that misrepresentation.
K-orgs, well, we all love them for all the reasons we do. They're not perfect either, but it is what it is. If you seek perfection, go to Seoul. Girls who get too old to earn there, come here and start a new career, yes that includes all our 25 year old's, ATF's, "students" etc, unless of course they're from up north... a different breed. But ultimately K-orgs care about the relationship.. and have my respect and loyalty in return (and while there are beautiful Chinese and Japanese, the Korean girl is the perfect specimen -beautiful, feminine and knows how to treat a man, I am happy giving her my money : )
If you want respect from a C-org.. before handing them your money, bargain with them, walk out on them, get commitments and they'll work a little harder. But why, it's a waste of time.
Also.. noticed that Chinese ladies in this line of work will often say they're from Japan or Korea if you causally ask them where they're from (because maybe you're wondering if HK or Beijing or Shanghai or Manchuria or wherever). So maybe your girl was indeed Japanese, but entirely possible she wasn't..

ps. Some Chinese girls are super cool.. but not as a cog in a C-org. Originally Posted by TravelingHere
Thank you for sharing all of these.
With my limited exposure, I am also reaching similar conclusions. Your information helps me reach the final conclusion of not trusting c-orgs at all. They are savages.