Ridiculous republicans.

I have plenty of Republican friends.
I have plenty of Republican acquaintances
I actually vited for Trump in 2016 thinking he may be the answer.
Talked a good game.
Made great promises which he never came close to fulfilling
I voted Joe in 2020 with no hesitation or remorse. After four years of trump I saw enough
I told my Republican friends in 2019 trump will lose
I told them this year he will not only lose but will drag their party down and will take years to recover.
I’m sorry but they are really stupid and can’t see it.
I need new friends
Talked a good game.
I voted Joe in 2020 with no hesitation or remorse. After four years of trump I saw enough
I told them this year he will not only lose but will drag their party down and will take years to recover.
I need new friends Originally Posted by mtnitlion
... Seems to me that yer friends there aint the problem.

... That olde Australian soothe-sayer Confushiss had
a rather apt example of your conundrum there, mate.

He was explainin' it to Ned Kelly one day - as Ned was
headed to towne to play cards with his friends.

See? ... the answer of how to convince all your mates
that Trump is the wrong vote - is like the card game that
Confushiss there explained to Ned - so he'd understand.

So, please allow me to explain it to YOU:

If you sit down to play poker at a table with your friends
- and YOU cannot tell who the stooge is in 5 minutes
- the answer is OBVIOUS. ...

... No need to thank me for the advice there, mate.
Virtue is its-own reward.

#### Salty
Talked a good game.
I know a lot of Republicans who voted for Joe in 2020, and most will be voting for Kamala this year. Because they love their country more than they hate Democrats. It's called being a mature and well-adjusted adult; the exact opposite of trump and his disgusting cult of scumbags.
Talked a good game.

My uncle voted for Trump the first time because he wanted change. But he didn't want that kind of change.

You are a smart person, with the ability to make reasonable decisions and come to conclusions. You're a good person.

All people make mistakes, but only one who acknowledges that they made the wrong choice later can genuinely be called a mature and respectable person. Thank you.
reminds me of the joke about the guy who goes to the doctor with burns on both of his ears.

Doc asked -what happened?

I was ironing my shirt and the phone rang- I picked up the iron instead!

What happened to the second ear?

Whoever it was that called,- called me back!

A second vote for that prior loser- is just like getting that second burn- and yet, some of you are gonna get to experience that again. Despite knowing better.
reminds me of the joke about the guy who goes to the doctor with burns on both of his ears.

Doc asked -what happened?

I was ironing my shirt and the phone rang- I picked up the iron instead!

What happened to the second ear?

Whoever it was that called,- called me back!

A second vote for a far-left Democrat pretending to be a moderate - is just like getting that second burn- and yet, some of you are gonna get to experience that again. Despite knowing better. Originally Posted by eyecu2
FTFY, eye.

Your joke is apropos. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
At least the republicans have the ability to vote in the candidate of their choosing. Not being told who to vote for like the democrats. Harris was not voted in by the people. They were told she is the nominee.
She was part of the ticket, guy. That's misleading
At least the republicans have the ability to vote in the candidate of their choosing. Not being told who to vote for like the democrats. Harris was not voted in by the people. They were told she is the nominee. Originally Posted by vman4tgirl
... Too Right, mate.

The Republicans had a Primary process - ridiculous or not
- and the person with the most votes - Trump - WON.

The Democrats barely had a process - practically handed
the nomination to Biden... Who, of course, bailed out.

The ridiculous Dems should have had a fair Open Primary
at the Democrat Convention. .. Let the voters decide
on who should be their candidate.

... I don't reckon Kamala would be Top Choice ...

#### Salty
She was part of the ticket, guy. That's misleading Originally Posted by HDGristle
So those 14 million dem primary votes were cast for her, not sleepy joe?
The Democrats barely had a process - practically handed
the nomination to Biden... Who, of course, bailed out. Originally Posted by Salty Again

Yes, like they do with every single incumbent President for every party ever

The ridiculous Dems should have had a fair Open Primary
at the Democrat Convention. .. Let the voters decide
on who should be their candidate.

... I don't reckon Kamala would be Top Choice ...

#### Salty
They did. Votes for Biden were down, Biden dropped out and endorsed Harris. Harris gets a head start in both the nomination and the campaign.

I don't recall there being a vote for who is going to run on the RNC's ticket in 2020. Because it was expected to be Trump.

I also don't recall there being a vote for who is going to run on the RNC's ticket in 2024, because it was expected to be Trump
So those 14 million dem primary votes were cast for her, not sleepy joe? Originally Posted by lustylad
The pair. Means stuff, including access to campaign funds.
Yes, like they do with every single incumbent President for every party ever

They did. Votes for Biden were down, Biden dropped out and endorsed Harris. Harris gets a head start in both the nomination and the campaign.

I don't recall there being a vote for who is going to run on the RNC's ticket in 2020. Because it was expected to be Trump.

I also don't recall there being a vote for who is going to run on the RNC's ticket in2024, because it was expected to be Trump Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

You need to stop embarrassing yourself. I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

Republicans held open primary elections in all 50 states in both 2020 & 2024. As always, this process determined who the delegates would vote for at their conventions. Trump was nominated both times because he won the most state primaries and thereby EARNED the most delegates. (In 2024 he received over 17 million primary votes.)

By contrast, Kamala Harris didn't earn a single primary vote as the Dem Presidential candidate. Biden won, but his primary votes were effectively nullified, his voters were effectively disenfranchised, and his delegates were handed over to Kamala on a silver platter at the DNC coronation.

Sounds pretty corrupt to me. Those devious Democrats are a threat to democracy!
At least the republicans have the ability to vote in the candidate of their choosing. Not being told who to vote for like the democrats. Harris was not voted in by the people. They were told she is the nominee. Originally Posted by vman4tgirl
It's quite literally in the Vice President's job description to step up when the POTUS is no longer able to. Nobody in the Democratic party is complaining that Kamala is the nominee. Only Republicans are complaining. That's pretty telling.