Its Taco Tuesday.... My Favorite

Hey Everyone Its Taco Tuesday Again.

What's Your Favorite Taco Tuesday Treat?

I have several places i like...

Velvet Taco
Torchys Taco
Taco Casa

Homemade is always amazing

But im always looking to try new places...

Any Suggestions???
If you ever travel to Denton, Boca Feliz in the mall is the best
Love Taco Casa, still the best crispy tacos.
  • Fuel City - street tacos.
  • Fuzzy's Tacos, still $1.50 on Tuesdays
  • La Hacienda Ranch - has awesome crispy beef
  • Rosa's Cafe - $5.99 Tuesday Taco plate, crispy or soft. Not bad
  • Jack in the Box - still the best late night when inebriated tacos.

Been wanting to try TT's taco for years.
Chimalma Taco Bar Co....

I went here last week, and had the polo al pastor tacos (marinated chicken breast with fresh pineapple and cilantro. Topped with house made tomatillo sauce.)

They were every bit of delicious.

Then for a drink I had.....

The JALAPENO ....which consists of.... El Tesoro Blanco Tequila, 100% pure agave, fresh lime juice. jalapeño and Topo Chico.
(And I asked for them to add Mezcal /pineapple/passion fruit)
And let's just say I ordered 3 !!! Lol

When you first sit down instead of chips and salsa, they give you a small bowl of housemade soup (similar to chicken noodle)....very different but nonetheless satisfying, especially since there was still a slight chill in the air outside.

I give them 4.5 stars
Taco Casa is so good. Taco Joint is amazing, too - East Dallas staple. Rosa’s is a fave as well as Torchy’s etc.

But I’ll tell you, for my money, people sleep so heavily on Taco Bueno! There aren’t a ton of them left, but they are so, so good. Tacos y Mas is a staple as well!

Ojeda’s is good too, if you just want some good old fashioned authentic crispy tacos, rice and beans.

All hail Taco Tuesday!!! :P
Taco Tuesday at Rosita’s Cafe for $6.99 for three tacos, rice, and beans. I go every Tuesday and didn’t see you there.
humm maybe come to my place, i make great tacos...
Two spots in McKinney. Mr. Tako on the NE corner of University and McDonald. Also, on McDonald, just a bit south of that, just east of the square is Cookie's Taqueria. Best breakfast burritos in DFW.
Pretty hot
Chimalma Taco Bar Co....

I went here last week, and had the polo al pastor tacos (marinated chicken breast with fresh pineapple and cilantro. Topped with house made tomatillo sauce.)

They were every bit of delicious. Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
I need to try this place out. I’m a huge fan of pineapple.
Pink Taco is my fav