Why is Biden going to East Palestine Ohio a full year after incident?

1. Political ?

2. Heart felt visit?

3. Doesn’t have a clue why he is going?

That’s a question ,that’s up for discussion.

The Mayor said it best, he should come next year while on his book promotion tour.
Rent free.
You cannot answer a question, your soul purpose is to attack and ridicule. How you manage to avoid the B , is absurd. Good day sir
Biden lives rent free in your head ace. That’s not an attack or an insult. It’s a mere statement of fact.

Why do you believe there’s a sinister ulterior motive? Why do you care why Biden is going to Ohio? Why is it a reason for another “I hate Biden” thread! Surely you can find something bad to report.

I think he’s going there to do good.

Look to yourself, bud.
OHIO
1 and 2. He realizes that was poorly handled and now needs those Ohio voters and the impression he's is trying to to get help to those folks. They did a shitty job handling it and it was a big miss / mess. Mayor Pete needs to be tossed out.
It's finally safe. Is the water in Flint good to drink yet?
You cannot answer a question, your soul purpose is to attack and ridicule. How you manage to avoid the B , is absurd. Good day sir Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Typo?

At least he can read. I think.
1 and 2. He realizes that was poorly handled and now needs those Ohio voters and the impression he's is trying to to get help to those folks. They did a shitty job handling it and it was a big miss / mess. Mayor Pete needs to be tossed out. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Too right! ... And it was poorly handled by Biden!
And since Joe is 10 or 12 points down in Ohio, now he
will drop in to re-assure the people there.

... Biden prolly get better support if he announced
that he was NOT coming.

#### Salty
Good thing the polls don't open until October.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
1. Political ?

2. Heart felt visit?

3. Doesn’t have a clue why he is going?

That’s a question ,that’s up for discussion.

The Mayor said it best, he should come next year while on his book promotion tour. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
As dumb as Biden is he probably thinks he's in Palestine in the Middle East, lol.
This is an election year.

East Palestine Witnesses Another Train Wreck

Feb 16, 2024

EAST PALESTINE, OH — After a little more than one year after the tragic train derailment and chemical explosion in East Palestine Ohio, the town's residents were forced to witness yet another catastrophic train wreck. Authorities are currently on the scene assessing the damage.

"It's great to be here in North Philistine," said Biden to a small crowd of gathered fake supporters. "I'm sorry for your loss. I understand how it feels. I lost my son in a train derailment. Not a joke."

"I haven't seen a disaster like this since the last disaster," said East Palestine's Mayor. "I thought when a train spilled toxic chemicals into our water and air and threw a fiery plume of smoke into the sky, I had seen the worst thing to ever happen here. Sadly, I was wrong."

At publishing time, the President had passed around a collection plate to the locals to raise money for Ukraine.
Please source your post, or admit it’s BS.
Please turn on your satire meter... if you have one.