Fuck It!!! He broke the law. Impeach him.

Yep, it's true. Obama broke a federal law when he released five pretty nasty terrorists without consulting Congress. He fucked up and more ways than one. The only good for the Obamatons is that we are not talking about the VA now (but we will be again, guaranteed) or Benghazi (people are starting to make the comparison between his reaction to Bergdalh the deserter and his friend the ambassador).
Fuck It!!! He broke the law. Impeach him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is this another Benghazi thread?
Remember those three kinds of people I mentioned? Welcome to the third group and I think you're there by choice.
Remember those three kinds of people I mentioned? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, but i do remember JDIdiot's numerous past secession threads.

How did they work out for you?
I've been reading a number of your thread lately. I love how you claim to be a conservative with conservative values yet you're a hobbyist.

FYI u might wanna stop watching Fox News, msnbc, or CNN. Vice is pretty good.
That is the problem with you libtards. You believe that all conservatives are bible thumpers that think they are pure. The failure to understand that there are far more that believe that the government is too large, taxes are too high, and the government needs to get out of our private lives than there are those that believe that we should be a theocracy. There are a great number of conservatives that lean more to the libertarian principles than you would understand. Many "conservatives" are beginning to come around to the libertarian way of thinking.
That is the problem with you libtards. You believe that all conservatives are bible thumpers that think they are pure. The failure to understand that there are far more that believe that the government is too large, taxes are too high, and the government needs to get out of our private lives than there are those that believe that we should be a theocracy. There are a great number of conservatives that lean more to the libertarian principles than you would understand. Many "conservatives" are beginning to come around to the libertarian way of thinking. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

and I being one,.. I dont vote the Party, I vote the person..
Of course you do...............I vote the politics and values of the candidate.

and I being one,.. I dont vote the Party, I vote the person.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Impeach Obama?

Absolutely. But the GOP has no balls (i.e. core values/beliefs) to make such a move.
Impeach Obama?

Absolutely. But the GOP has no balls (i.e. core values/beliefs) to make such a move. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
By the way, how did impeaching Clinton work out for you guys?
It stopped Gore from becoming President !

How did impeaching Clinton work out for you guys? Originally Posted by bigtex
You should thank the GOP for impeaching Clinton....
It stopped Gore from becoming President ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wrong again, it was the Supreme Court that stopped Gore from becoming President!

We have found another dim bulb!
That is the problem with you libtards. You believe that all conservatives are bible thumpers that think they are pure. The failure to understand that there are far more that believe that the government is too large, taxes are too high, and the government needs to get out of our private lives than there are those that believe that we should be a theocracy. There are a great number of conservatives that lean more to the libertarian principles than you would understand. Many "conservatives" are beginning to come around to the libertarian way of thinking. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Problem with you dumatards is you think anyone with a different opinion is a liberal.
Nope; the vote count was clear......Gore lost Florida. Even the NY Times agreed.

The Supreme Court stopped Gore from becoming President, not Clinton's impeachment proceedings!

We have found another dim bulb! Originally Posted by bigtex
They love to construct a straw man argument and not have to think to hard while repeating their worn out talking points. Libtards are a disaster for this country.