An appeal to Timpage

The other day you posted the following:

I guess this is the day monkeys fly because I agree with your dumb ass on this one.

I think what Obama has done here will damage the Democrats far more than any of the other supposed "scandals". I cannot imagine WTF he was thinking as to how this was going to look to people who don't give a shit about Benghazi and the other bullshit the Republicans have been quacking about for years now. This dude was a fucking deserter. The only reason to cut any sort of deal to get him back would be to court-martial his deserting ass.

Set aside the failure to consult with congress. Set aside giving up 5 supposed terrorists. Based on everything I have read, six troopers died trying to find this guy after he walked off voluntarily into the sunset. And, we're supposed to treat him like a hero?

What the fuck was Obama thinking? Is there any way the WH couldn't have known all these facts? Just unbelievable.

I have to point out that what you wrote would usually result in you and your friends calling you a "racist", "teabagger", and some other nasty words. You finally see something that you can't explain, that has no explanation other than Obama doesn't not have the US interests in his heart or he is utterly incompetent. Okay, the curtain was pulled aside and you saw the man behind the machine. You have to consider that some of the things that WE have said before were NOT motivated by race anymore than your comment. That they were motivated because we saw the truth and had no explanation other than incompetence at best. If you accept that then maybe you have to accept that from the beginning we have not been motivated by what you have called racism. I will grant you that maybe we were wrong to worry about the IRS, NSA, Benghazi, "green energy", "shovel ready jobs", cronyies, and so many other things but you have to admit now that maybe we had a valid point. Otherwise your friends will lump in with us for that one single post.
You could continue to work with your eyes open or you can go back to sleep, assume that Obama is just so smart that there must be an explanation for his actions but you just can't see it. It's your choice Timpage. Swallow the red pill and you see the world as it is, swallow the blue pill and your post was just a bad dream. Choose.
Red Rover. Red Rover...
Don't whine JD it is unseemly.
Dunce.
Idiot.
Swallow the red pill and you see the world as it is, swallow the blue pill and you can have a 4-hour erection. Choose. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I think I'll try the blue one.
Dunce. Originally Posted by timpage

Truth hurts...timmy, It's OK... I know it's painful.
Truth hurts...timmy, It's OK... I know it's painful. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're so thick you wouldn't feel pain it someone hit you right between the eyes with a sledgehammer... Ooops.
There you go Timmie. I'm trying to save you and your friends call that whining. I guess that shows how much they care about your opinion.
Or yours.
There you go Timmie. I'm trying to save you and your friends call that whining. I guess that shows how much they care about your opinion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're as stupid as you are, er, stupid!

Timpage 's friends didn't call that whining. Iva did. That would be friend, singular.

However, it is indicative of how assholes like you turn everything into a stereotype.

How stupid are you? Or is it just last night's Boone's Farm talking?
Or is it just last night's Boone's Farm talking? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Boones Farm is too expensive for the Idiot Klan errrr Clan. They prefer their own custom made 'shine.'
As I have said repeatedly I am a non-drinker, non-smoker, and non-drugger. I guess this means that I CAN pass judgement on you for your failings. Anyway, I can do no more here. I tried to show Timmie the error of his ways that he inadvertently revealed in the one post. I can only push him towards that light. He has to choice to walk.
He has to choice to walk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Huh? It appears that JDIdiot (the non-drinker) needs to sober up prior to posting!
I guess Timmie is fucked with friends like his.

All together now; One of us, one of us, one of us, on of us (the liberal mantra for those who don't recognize it) one of us, one of us, one of us