It's time!

TSA worker's ,air traffic controllers, fda inspectors, coast guard employees, all working without being paid!Mr President, hello,this is a national emergency, not your fucking wall,time to step aside or face inevitable impeachment before you compromise our safety any further! OK all you trumpy trumpetieers,what say you?
All of these Government Employees with cushy jobs and fat retirements should not be living from Pay Check to Paycheck. That is what I am seeing.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 07:51 AM
All of these Government Employees with cushy jobs and fat retirements should not be living from Pay Check to Paycheck. That is what I am seeing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea...be nice if they all quit.

No more Border Patrol, no more stupid checks at the airport. Shut down the Ciast Guard and the Federal Courts and Prisons!
Why the F, hasn't the 13th Amendment not been discussed in the courts, news, and mainstream political discussions?

Indentured Servitude was constitutionally outlawed in December 1865.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Why the F, hasn't the 13th Amendment not been discussed in the courts, news, and mainstream political discussions?

Indentured Servitude was constitutionally outlawed in December 1865. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I agree...how can they make these poor bastards work without pay?
The agency 's that can go bye bye would be a good start FEMA,TSA,EPA Not at all needed. The Fed is the biggest employer in the world just may be its time to cut back.
HANG THE FUCKING BASTARD FOR TREASON
I don't think the shutdown will ever end. Trump will never give in. And even if he does, he'll then want more money for his wall and will shut down the government again until he gets it.
HANG THE FUCKING BASTARD FOR TREASON Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
And your evidence is...
heres one liberal who says give trump his wall.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202149841.html
fyi, federal employees sued the obama administration in 2013 for back pay from the shutdown. they won double back pay. they're still waiting for it.
And Nancy/ chucky on vacation , so clearly they care (NOT)
I blame the Democrats. Two months ago until today they sent caravans of illegal immigrants from Central America up. Thousands of people including women and children.

Then the Dems turned the media on their created debacle to emphasize the problem. We were deluged daily with video of kids "separated" from their parents, children dying at the hands of their neglectful parents, and children getting "gassed."

Americans, build the wall, don't take the fall.
I blame the Democrats. Two months ago until today they sent caravans of illegal immigrants from Central America up. Thousands of people including women and children.

Then the Dems turned the media on their created debacle to emphasize the problem. We were deluged daily with video of kids "separated" from their parents, children dying at the hands of their neglectful parents, and children getting "gassed."

Americans, build the wall, don't take the fall. Originally Posted by gnadfly

You would blame the dems if you shit your pants .
Does anybody ( besides Trump)think this wall is going to put an end to illegals and drugs entering the country?