Check out my new pics..I'm not a spinner or BBW

• leesa
  • 02-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey guys,
Recently it has been brought to my attention in a couple of my reviews that I have a "belly". I just wanted to clarify this. I mean no offensive to anyone but I am neither a spinner or am I BBW. I am what I would call healthy.
Please let me know what you all think!
I think you look awesome!
You have a belly..lol when i met you i thought you looked great...
  • Quail
  • 02-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey guys,
Recently it has been brought to my attention in a couple of my reviews that I have a "belly". I just wanted to clarify this. I mean no offensive to anyone but I am neither a spinner or am I BBW. I am what I would call healthy.
Please let me know what you all think! Originally Posted by leesa

I like your type of body. I believe that a woman should have curves and be soft and smooth to the touch. Although I have never met you in person, by looking at your pictures and by reading your reviews and hearing first hand from men who have been with you, that you are indeed a very attractive woman . We all have our likes and dislikes and preferences.
Rub a dub dub, I'm lovin' the tub! Nice pics Leesa. #3 is obviously my favorite!
  • LynnT
  • 02-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Pffft.. some guys are so critical.. Hello.. you pay to have "service".. who are you really to judge imperfections on a lady you Paid to see.. Let alone we are only human..

ALL of us ladies have a stretch mark somewhere, spots of cheese, scars, maybe an extra 10 lbs, etc.. something.. None of us are perfect.. Remember the ones in magazines and such were PSed to death so they look perfect..

Guys should really leave the "mommy tummy" type comments out.. However shes 30lbs bigger than her pictures then yes tell it..
I do not know who said that you have a belly , but they must have been blind. Leesa,you look smoking hot!!
  • lou21
  • 02-26-2012, 04:19 PM
You look really hot in the tub!!
  • leesa
  • 02-26-2012, 05:23 PM
You have a belly..lol when i met you i thought you looked great... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Thanks, you too. Its been way to long, we have to get together soon....
  • leesa
  • 02-26-2012, 05:24 PM
I like your type of body. I believe that a woman should have curves and be soft and smooth to the touch. Although I have never met you in person, by looking at your pictures and by reading your reviews and hearing first hand from men who have been with you, that you are indeed a very attractive woman . We all have our likes and dislikes and preferences. Originally Posted by quail
So true!
Mmmm...yummy! Nice and healty!
  • leesa
  • 02-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Pffft.. some guys are so critical.. Hello.. you pay to have "service".. who are you really to judge imperfections on a lady you Paid to see.. Let alone we are only human..

ALL of us ladies have a stretch mark somewhere, spots of cheese, scars, maybe an extra 10 lbs, etc.. something.. None of us are perfect.. Remember the ones in magazines and such were PSed to death so they look perfect..

Guys should really leave the "mommy tummy" type comments out.. However shes 30lbs bigger than her pictures then yes tell it.. Originally Posted by LynnT
Thanks Lynn,
I was starting to feel self conscience lol.
may I suckle your toes in the tub.
  • LynnT
  • 02-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Thanks Lynn,
I was starting to feel self conscience lol. Originally Posted by leesa
Dont! None of us should no matter what "size" we are. You/or a reputable lady provides accurate pictures/service and service in a clean environment.. thats whats the bottom line is. You/reputable ladies provide exactly what you advertise. BBW or a twig.. cups of tea for everyone. Ive been rejected.. I don't have jugs and Im too skinny lol and thats ok. They want some big-ins/curves and thats cool, you're paying so get what you want. We are real women with a real life and real bodies providing a much needed service for some, we are therapists in a way..

Im only aware of a comment in a review of yours pertaining to your OP, he could of not said that but I dont think he was trying to be malicious saying it either.. IMO comments like that should be said when the lady deceived the client with old photos/about how she looks. But this is a review board and we are "hooker" so let it slide, it is what it is. You're a hottie, a real woman that many of the men in this "hobby" could never get in the civi world with a good time to boot.

Seriously no lady should sweat it, no matter what she looks like as long as her info is accurate.. as there are 5 guys behind that will appreciate what you provide and who you are. As much as this is "fantasy" plenty of good men appreciate a real lady flaws and all.

We are not 19 anymore either.. hahahahaha
...but you both make me feel 19 again....