Who, Exactly, is Shameful and Disgraceful?

From Facebook:

ERIC HOLDER LOSES IT at this afternoon's House Government Oversight hearing, after Chairman Darrell Issa confronts Holder over his stonewalling, and hidden documents and emails.

Pot Meet Kettle: The most corrupt Attorney General in history - who sent 2,500 guns to the Mexican cartels which resulted in the murders of 300+ Mexican civilians, including 92 children, and two U.S. agents - has the gall to call Issa's "conduct...shameful and unacceptable".

Resignation is not enough. Holder belongs in a Leavenworth cell - after which he should be extradited to Mexico to answer for his crimes there. What a disgrace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ppyZOvqFeF8
Snick
In keeping with his agenda towards diversity Obama has appointed an interim director of the IRS.

Nothing to see here.
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2013, 02:31 AM
From Facebook:

ERIC HOLDER LOSES IT at this afternoon's House Government Oversight hearing, after Chairman Darrell Issa confronts Holder over his stonewalling, and hidden documents and emails.

Pot Meet Kettle: The most corrupt Attorney General in history - who sent 2,500 guns to the Mexican cartels which resulted in the murders of 300+ Mexican civilians, including 92 children, and two U.S. agents - has the gall to call Issa's "conduct...shameful and unacceptable".

Resignation is not enough. Holder belongs in a Leavenworth cell - after which he should be extradited to Mexico to answer for his crimes there. What a disgrace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ppyZOvqFeF8 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

One thing good about being a ex attorney you can still lie with a straight face.
Please point out the lie, EvaEkim.
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2013, 07:23 AM
Please point out the lie, EvaEkim. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All he has to do is hit the quote button on each and every one of your posts. ...

Please point out the lie, EvaEkim. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Your fingers on the keyboard.
So Eric Holder is the most corrupt AG in history because YOU say so?

Responsible for the deaths of 300 Mexicans?

You are a laugh riot, Whiny!

You must be wallowing in Corpy's plastic swimming pool with him!

BTW, CORPY, How about that !ark Sandford, eh?

You going to address it, or continue being a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Wha rigs?
  • CJOHN
  • 05-16-2013, 09:39 AM
You must be refering to the CUMMING F250... I see water and sky.... what rigs?
Show me where I'm wrong, Assup. It should be easy for an intellectual giant like you.
Is the question to prove you wrong, that Holder ISN'T the MOST corrupt AG in history?

I'm sorry. You're a fucking idiot, Whiny. You need to prove to us why he is. That would require some research on your part.

It would be nice if once in a while, you TeaPukes would back up your slanderous statements with some measurable facts, rather than just throwing them out there and saying "prove me wrong."

You are the biggest cocksucker on the board, Unawhiner. PROVE THAT WRONG!
dont forget about the corrupt marc rich pardon

and oh yeah the philadelphia voting poll racist decision