SALT OR PEPPER IN THE TIME OF THE MOST CORRUPT POSTERS IN HISTORY

So what do you sprinkle on your fried Spam, dipshits?
ALL CAPS?

Et tu, Yssup?
Three in a row and you are out.
I'm all for both. I do try to back off the salt a little more everyday, though.

Black pepper lately I like to custom mix it. Put in some chipotle & ancho chile pepper. You know put a little kick in it. Piss's off my exnyer neighbor.... true story. He's lucky I don't put some ghost pepper in it. LOL
that ghost chile will ruin you. it is a condiment of ass destruction!
Relevant post, Whiny the lying sack of shit. as always! Thanks for helping do the Lords work.
that ghost chile will ruin you. it is a condiment of ass destruction! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, but it cuts down on the 'rhoids - just singes those lil' muthas until they shrivel up, kinds like the guy who provided us with this:

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Awwww, gritsboy, Obama has a neck.

Relevant post, Whiny the lying sack of shit. as always! Thanks for helping do the Lords work. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Lord's work, eh? Would that be the Lords of the Flies? Lord knows that there are plenty of them circling gritsboy.
Yeah, but Whiny the lying sack of shit is moving the info through the colon of the Sandbox faster than IBSyndrome's fingers can move through his.
Yeah, but Whiny the lying sack of shit is moving the info through the colon of the Sandbox faster than IBSyndrome's fingers can move through his. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again the reprobate golem jackass has demonstrated why it was elected by its own poll to be:

What'll it be Corpy. Salt or urinal cakes?

And how about that Mark Sanford, you self-admitted, hypocritical shit swallowing swine?
What'll it be Corpy. Salt or urinal cakes?

And how about that Mark Sanford, you self-admitted, hypocritical shit swallowing swine? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about you remediate your libertard ass, you dumb golem fuck. Your illiterate golem ass failed your "Lewinskygate" re-test; thus, once again, demonstrating your ineptitude and your inability to master simple, fundamental facts, you dumb golem fuck.