So What's Wrong With This?

Ayn Rand believed the same thing. She referred to it as the virtue of selfishness. Go look it up before commenting because I guarantee that it is not what you think it is.
The people of the United States seem to prefer suicidal altruism. Give everything away to the unproductive so they can have more babies which tend to be unproductive and overwhelm the productive, so everybody loses.
The people of the United States seem to prefer suicidal altruism. Give everything away to the unproductive so they can have more babies which tend to be unproductive and overwhelm the productive, so everybody loses. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The United States is committing suicide in numerous ways. The world finds it interesting that the US does not defend itself anymore. When will those Benghazi terrorists be brought to justice? Why do you always want to weaken your military strength?

Why are so many Americans not proud of their country and condemn it repeatedly. When overseas your leaders always express shame about America.

America's days are numbered.
You are right !

Just take the immigration bill being proposed; a suicide note if ever there was one !

Add to that the exploding debt; and sayonara America !

The United States is committing suicide in numerous ways. The world finds it interesting that the US does not defend itself anymore. When will those Benghazi terrorists be brought to justice? Why do you always want to weaken your military strength?

Why are so many Americans not proud of their country and condemn it repeatedly. When overseas your leaders always express shame about America.

America's days are numbered. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 08:08 AM

let me try and figure out how to say this .... oh yeah,

EAT SHIT
Wow; what an intelligent counter argument.............Uncle Han should have no problem providing an appropriate Chinese proverb to shut you up !
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Wow; what an intelligent counter argument.............Uncle Han should have no problem providing an appropriate Chinese proverb to shut you up ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
it wasn't meant to be intelligent because I don't waste intelligence on idiots ..

all of you "the end is near " crowd can kiss my Texas ass ...

Uncle Han speak great truth yet liberal faggots close up ears!
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Uncle Han speak great truth yet liberal faggots close up ears! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

spoken like a true American patriot ... you and whirlie can go blow each other while Unc watches the show and mumbles proverbs
Let them whip themselves into a frenzy, CJ.

I want to see who'll be the first to have a cranial explosion.

My money's on IGNOREAWAY!
let me try and figure out how to say this .... oh yeah,

EAT SHIT Originally Posted by CJ7
Confucius say, "He who masturbates only screwing self."
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 11:20 AM
CJ say, woman who fly upside down in plane have crack up
If whirly goes to work for uncle Han he will have Han job.
Ayn Rand believed the same thing. She referred to it as the virtue of selfishness. Go look it up before commenting because I guarantee that it is not what you think it is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't think any of them did. Sound bites are all they want.