Obama: No large scare terror attack since I took office//// Really? Boston seems pretty big. Not enough of us die, for you to consider it large?

I especially love the part where he says our troops are safer now... WE'VE LOST 79% OF THE FALLEN IN THIS WAR SINCE THIS BASTARD TOOK OFFICE. Gosh obuttma, you are full of fish shit. You are no longer fit to be full of human shit.... not that you ever were. How's the baby killing going.... OH WAIT... It's going AWESOME. And wouldn't you know it... the late term abortion ban could have stopped what WE ALL SAID WOULD HAPPEN you fucking hack.

http://patdollard.com/2013/05/watch-...ame-president/
Take a nice warm bath have a barley pop and chill out.
I guess it all depends on your definition of "large" terrorist attack. Major Hassan killed 13 people and wounded another 32 but I guess that doesn't qualify. Lets face it, Obama has never met a muslims terrorist the he didn't like or a dictator that he didn't bow to.
I'va, it's memorial day weekend and I always get a little worked up when it comes this time of year. I lost my brother to the war under this muther fuckers watch.

Though, a nice warm bath sounds good right about now. It's good to be clean before playing with dirty hippies all weekend. HELLO SCARBOROUGH FAIRE!!!!!!!! Last weekend folks.
Spelling correction - Pat Dullard