Long hair or short hair? Bush, trimmed or nothing at all? Let's talk!

So I've gone back and forth on chopping my hair off once again. It has finally gotten to almost the middle of my back but my hair is so thick, and as nice as it feels wrapped around your hand, it gets hot as hell for me lol I've had my hair cut down into a Bob before so I know it still looks cute as well but curious on opinions here on a girl in general.

And on another note, full on 70s bush, trimmed or bare kitty?? Personally I would love to just be able to keep the important parts shaved and grow it out up top but in my experience most guys just prefer it all shaved down. I agree in not wanting to pick hairs out of my mouth constantly so I get it lol but it gets annoying on the 2nd day when not long enough to shave without razor burn but short enough to poke and irritate you and I'm about over that battle
Not so much into the 70's bush. Trimmed is nice but so is bare.
Bare is best, always, no question. I keep mine bare, too; so you don't have to tell me. I know the struggle is real. But it looks better and feels better. Being bare down there seems more exposed, more naked. And that's part of why I'm not a huge fan of tattoos. They're like an article of clothing you can never remove.

As far as length of hair, it kinda depends on the person and what looks good on them. Anything longer than mid back is too long. A bob or shoulder length looks great on the right person. And I think redheads often look better with shorter hair, but I certainly can't explain why I think so.
  • CrisR
  • 03-20-2023, 07:45 AM
Full on bush is my personal favorite ��, but very rare to see.
I have an increased interest in bushes, although I think the landing strip is always a pleasant surprise.

As far as hair length, short hair drives me crazy! I love a unique girl and chopping your hair off gives you a wild edge that gets me hooked
I personally think you need to do whatever is comfortable for you. You can’t please everyone but you can please yourself
South of the border, I prefer 1) bare, 2) landing strip, 3) neatly trimmed. I'm not sure this would be a deterrent especially once we're in each others company though I may pass on seeing someone who was full and untrimmed.

North of the border, I don't have a strong preference. Whatever looks best which is very individual.
  • kjaus
  • 03-23-2023, 03:58 PM
You and your hair are beautiful both ways. Whatever feels the best to you! Plus it always grows back.
Generally speaking I prefer longer hair at least shoulder length or more. I just find longer hair to be sexy. That doesn't mean that I haven't found shorter hair to be sexy on some women but I keep mine high and tight and if a woman's haircut gets close to looking like mine it just doesn't do anything for me.

Bare is best for having a LLGT (labia licking good time) but trimmed and a full bush also have a place and add something aesthetically to the experience.
Long up top, bare below are my preferences. An additional something to hold on to for a ride with the mane and a much more pleasant dining experience for the down under. I've been told that bare can also provide a bit more sensitivity for the recipient, in a very good way.
As to hair on the head, make yourself happy. Most of us have no preference just because we like being there.
The question of the pubic area brings back a fond memory to me. A former squeeze always premiered a special trim for Bikini Season. She had what she called a Landing Strip. It was a vertical patch of (trimmed) hair about an inch and a quarter to an inch and a half wide. She shaved from the top of the labia all the way underneath. You had a line of hair to guide you to the Promised Land, and the goodies were laid bare for unfettered enjoyment. Ah, the 90s.
I most definitely agree that long vs short up top definitely comes down to what looks good on her. I used to be much more adventurous as far as cutting/coloring pre-kid years but it got easier to just go back to a more natural color that I wouldn't have to upkeep and I haven't trimmed or cut my hair in over a year so honestly think I'm going to wind up settling for a trim and thinning it out just a tad so it's not so thick and hot. I would like to get it long enough to donate and also have at least shoulder length left afterwards.

But definitely some things to consider on the down under region. I think keeping the important parts shaved and leaving a landing strip would be a nice change to experience and explore. It honestly annoys me and I feel more sweaty with hair rubbing on my lips that I don't think I could handle a full bush.
I love my bush! It's no 80s bush...hair doesn't grow that crazy after years of shaving. I haven't shaved it in like 2 years and I have no plans to shave it. Razor burn is painful, next day spikes hurt like hell and the friction burn is no joke. I have had no complaints with my bush and as long as you practice impeccable hygiene there should be no issue. I feel womanly and my sensations are heightened with my public hair.
Question for the providers chiming in: Do you have a preference regarding the personal grooming practices of the people you're having sex with (including body and facial hair)? I had an ATF who always made a point to thank me for being bare down there, even though she kept a trimmed triangle patch above her labia. Conversely, my significant other says she doesn't care one way or the other as far as my downstairs region goes, but is a beard-hater and doesn't like it if I shave my chest. Seems like everyone's preferences are different and it's impossible to find a consensus on this stuff.
I love my bush! It's no 80s bush...hair doesn't grow that crazy after years of shaving. I haven't shaved it in like 2 years and I have no plans to shave it. Razor burn is painful, next day spikes hurt like hell and the friction burn is no joke. I have had no complaints with my bush and as long as you practice impeccable hygiene there should be no issue. I feel womanly and my sensations are heightened with my public hair. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Amazing to hear! I love a good bush!