Not all reviews are shown in provider profile

What attributes create the link between a review in the "Independent Provider Reviews - [State]" forums and the reviews listed when viewing an individual provider's profile? Is there anything we can do to help establish that link so that members can see recent reviews at a glance?

I was assuming that the link which exists at the bottom of many reviews (but not all, and it's super convenient when it's there...), would be connected to the same field that links it to the provider reviews, but it seems it does not.

Thanks for your time.

When a review is posted it usually will be assigned to the providers profile within 24-48hrs.
I just noticed something interesting... When I look at a provider that has a full profile, the reviews are sorted chronologically from newest to oldest
ECCIE Worldwide > Members List > [Provider Name] Profile

But when there's no full profile, I guess they're not technically members, so they're just listed at large, and the reviews are sorted chronologically from oldest to newest.
ECCIE Worldwide > [Provider Name]

So I guess the way to fix it, if desired (and now that I've figured out the quirk I'm not fussed), would be to either change the sorting of the non-members since newest first is likely the unanimous choice for the way to sort reviews, or move all providers into the same section of the site.
But when there's no full profile, I guess they're not technically members, so they're just listed at large, and the reviews are sorted chronologically from oldest to newest.
ECCIE Worldwide > [Provider Name] Originally Posted by somethingsmissing
When a provider has not registered a username, moderators create what you might call a non-member profile in order to assign reviews and provide some minimal identification for searches.

The best way to resolve the backwards chronological order is to convince Asia to create an account. Then, the reviews can be assigned to the official account.
It appears "somethingsmissing" is interested in becoming a Mod...he is quite the idea man!