Legalize sex work!

Does anyone know which candidate is looking to legalize sex work?

I heard it was Warren.
Nah, just decriminalize it.
It was Kamala Harris. She dropped out of the presidential race.
I would bet that if they asked that question at a Democrat Debate, all would say it’s time to legalize paying for pussy. Or in Mayor Pete’s place, legalize paying for trips up dirt road.
Decriminalizing it would be good enough for me.
I would bet that if they asked that question at a Democrat Debate, all would say it’s time to legalize paying for pussy. Or in Mayor Pete’s place, legalize paying for trips up dirt road. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Dems want to legalize it so they can tax and regulate it.
Pussy Regulator ? Sounds like a good part time job. I wonder if Nevada has any openings.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Warren is already screaming - Male sexist Piglet!!!
It is the right time - she yells - to cleanse our party and send these sexist pigs to the Republicans where all white males belong.

Poor J666 - will not be able to participate in Impeach 45 in 2021 - barred from his own Fascist DPST Party!
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 08:46 PM
It was Kamala Harris. She dropped out of the presidential race. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That bitch took down the west coast review board I believe.....a great screen tool.
I'm for legalization of gambling, sex work and most illicit drugs.
That bitch took down the west coast review board I believe.....a great screen tool. Originally Posted by WTF
She also took down her panties on many occasions that's how she got where she is today. Unfortunately for her not enough people took her serious as a presidential candidate.
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2020, 06:11 AM
Her next gig is in Pahrump, Nev.
She also took down her panties on many occasions that's how she got where she is today. Unfortunately for her not enough people took her serious as a presidential candidate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
She won't even talk to Willie Brown anymore.

#metoo
I don't think any of the current candidates are for legalizing sex work. only Rand Paul voted against FOSTA-SESTA, in the House or Senate. Trump promoted the Bill, despite a personal history that would suggest his favoring of legal sex work.

in fact, politicians in general are attacking sex work harder than before, utilizing the "trafficking" buzzword as back up.

you can't fix phony.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 09:39 AM
I'm for legalization of gambling, sex work and most illicit drugs. Originally Posted by gnadfly