Retired....for good reason

Once upon a time there was very good providers who use to post on BP. Then out of nowhere, BP just disappeared. Along with all those once good providers. Other websites took its' place with a lot of new faces. Where did all of the good ones from the past go?...I have an Idea..let's talk about it...
Back Page didn't just disappear. The Government shut them down. Where were you back in 2018?
As for some of the providers, they quit because of Sesta/Fosta. Found different careers, got married, started a family. Some took all the fortune they accumulated and started a business.
Back Page didn't just disappear. The Government shut them down. Where were you back in 2018?
As for some of the providers, they quit because of Sesta/Fosta. Found different careers, got married, started a family. Some took all the fortune they accumulated and started a business. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Now here is a person that knows something. There is one thing you left out...
The only thing he left out is that some of the gals simply went part time UTR and have dropped off the boards to avoid being bothered by guys they have no interest in.
The only thing he left out is that some of the gals simply went part time UTR and have dropped off the boards to avoid being bothered by guys they have no interest in. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That is true. Partly...providers I've talked to are utr with their chosen few. Reasons may very but there is a reason I keep hearing over and over again...
The only thing he left out is that some of the gals simply went part time UTR and have dropped off the boards to avoid being bothered by guys they have no interest in. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Ditto !
Tailhooked and carpenter let me ask you something...other than girls that don't peak your interest, what would keep you from seeing a provider?
Being prebooked with another gal.
Being prebooked with another gal. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

ok how about if your schedule was open. What would keep you from seeing a provider?
Is this thread continuing for a purpose or just to stir shit and start fights and pissing matches???

Asking for a curious friend.
Chief
Apparently.

Thug,
My methods of screening work for me.
You have to figure out what works for you. Good luck with that.
Is this thread continuing for a purpose or just to stir shit and start fights and pissing matches???

Asking for a curious friend. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
No sir. There is a meaningful end to those who won't chicken out.
Chief
Apparently.

Thug,
My methods of screening work for me.
You have to figure out what works for you. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you sir.
What would keep me from seeing a provider,that peaked my interest? I would say the high cost of an hour, deposits and some screening methods. First I have other things to do with my money. I never have paid a deposit. If I have to tell them my life story, they will just have to wait till my book comes out.
What would keep me from seeing a provider,that peaked my interest? I would say the high cost of an hour, deposits and some screening methods. First I have other things to do with my money. I never have paid a deposit. If I have to tell them my life story, they will just have to wait till my book comes out. Originally Posted by TailHooked
ok I agree. Lots of things have changed now that everyone is online. Scams are more plentiful.