RCI HOSPITALITY HOLDINGS (aka Rick's) clubs and also Texas Home Office raided

https://x.com/StockJabber/status/1796606071374582126

Guess it's a good idea to stay away from all their clubs for a while.

They own Bombshells restaurants and several strip clubs all over the USA including in Dallas Fort Worth: Bombshells Dallas, Bombshells Arlington, Silver City, Baby Dolls Dallas, Chicas Locas Dallas, Chicas Locas Dallas Airport, XTC, Studio Eighty, Rick's Cabaret Fort Worth, Rick's Cabaret Airport, Cabaret East, Baby Dolls Fort Worth.

https://www.rcihospitality.com/company/nightclubs/
Correct me if I'm wrong but this seems more like a IRA related raid than things happening in the club?
You mean IRS? You are not wrong but still you don't want to be a customer in one their clubs when the place gets raided .
Not the least concerned myself. The IRS could care the least about me.
If you are in a club when the IRS raids it, the IRS will care about you.

They will be accompanied by federal and local law enforcement. You will be held up, asked for ID, checked for wants and warrants.

They won't say to you: are you an employee of this club and RCI? You say no and they'll say okay, you are free to go.

I've been inside strip clubs eating lunch or just having a drink when they were raided by TABC (in a Dallas club), local police Vice (in 2 different Houston clubs), and regardless they were there to verify whether the clubs were in compliance with TABC licensing and serving laws or Vice checking to make sure the dancers all have their Houston Police Vice Squad issued picture ID which had the real world info of each dancer on them, required to be openly carried and displayed in plain view on each dancer at all time, they still bothered all the customers and other clubs employees.

They TABC and Houston Police and Houston Police Vice detectives took the IDs of everyone present, ran every ID, arrested anyone who had warrants or were felons violating probation, search everyone there and arrested those who had illegal items on their person,

Yes you will be inconvenienced and possibly even be arrested.
  • rcusa
  • 06-01-2024, 06:52 AM
Bucks is not part of Ricks... good to know.
There are MANY reasons a office headquarters are raided. A few of which are IRS issues, underage dancers/servers issues and illegally employing undocumented workers.

A particular club also gets raided for various issues as well. Illegal activities including but obviously not limited to prostitution observed by undercover and reported anonymously multiple days and times are a couple of examples.

Although the platforms to write reviews on strippers is probably a minuscule part of the raids/ reasons why management of clubs, who have usernames on here, tend to curb activities when reviews are written, especially when just one club is getting most of the lewd or worse dancing reports.

That is one reason why I choose not to review or provide intel of my personal SC activities.
Is PT's showclub the same as in Garland, or is that in another area ?
If you are in a club when the IRS raids it, the IRS will care about you.

They will be accompanied by federal and local law enforcement. You will be held up, asked for ID, checked for wants and warrants.

They won't say to you: are you an employee of this club and RCI? You say no and they'll say okay, you are free to go.

I've been inside strip clubs eating lunch or just having a drink when they were raided by TABC (in a Dallas club), local police Vice (in 2 different Houston clubs), and regardless they were there to verify whether the clubs were in compliance with TABC licensing and serving laws or Vice checking to make sure the dancers all have their Houston Police Vice Squad issued picture ID which had the real world info of each dancer on them, required to be openly carried and displayed in plain view on each dancer at all time, they still bothered all the customers and other clubs employees.

They TABC and Houston Police and Houston Police Vice detectives took the IDs of everyone present, ran every ID, arrested anyone who had warrants or were felons violating probation, search everyone there and arrested those who had illegal items on their person,

Yes you will be inconvenienced and possibly even be arrested. Originally Posted by CG2014

Well, I won't be arrested so that is not a worry. And, based on recent experience at Cab East, no, they will not always bother the customers. It strictly depends on why they are there. It depends on what the warrant says. They do NOT bother the customers when checking the dancers papers, for example. They may indeed, stop all activities but they have never asked me anything when they have been in. They may ask that patrons not leave or enter until they are done but that is more of a safety issue. And again it depends on why they are there. If the IRS is seizing records, they might do crowd control but they are NOT going to ID me or run my records without a warrant.

Now when Fantasy Ranch was closed, that was a real raid. Warrants were for prostitution and relate changes and drugs. Warrants included customers, staff and dancers because the undercovers established they were involved.

"Raids" come in different forms. Some MIGHT involve patrons. Not worried about it. If you have outstanding warrants then don't go places where you might be IDed.
  • rcusa
  • 06-01-2024, 06:06 PM
That is one reason why I choose not to review or provide intel of my personal SC activities. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
What would be the value of this site if people did not post fantastical stories of the dreams they had about certain clubs? Such "fan fiction" is essential to this site, I think.
What would be the value of this site if people did not post fantastical stories of the dreams they had about certain clubs? Such "fan fiction" is essential to this site, I think. Originally Posted by rcusa
Oh, he used to. A lot actually. Had some "questionable" reviews so he stopped. He used to call out people who choose to not do reviews. Used to remind people about the "Information Exchange" part of the site title. Things change. Got to wonder why
What would be the value of this site if people did not post fantastical stories of the dreams they had about certain clubs? Such "fan fiction" is essential to this site, I think. Originally Posted by rcusa
There is more to intel than just reviews, the guy who posted above would attest, check his post history (minus the insulting remarks and accusations of course).

Getting this thread back on subject, let's hope this raid at the corp ofc does not trickle down to all the Dallas clubs.

One theory for the raids was the clubs that got raided after the raid on the corporate office was probably due to those particular clubs had illegal things going on that were reported first to the corp office and when no action was taken, then the tipster(s) got the authorities involved.
forthey are NOT going to ID me or run my records without a warrant.

Now when Fantasy Ranch was closed, that was a real raid. Warrants were for prostitution and relate changes and drugs. Warrants included customers, staff and dancers because the undercovers established they were involved. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Agreed that they aren't going to ID me. Even if the warrant says they can ID customers. TX is not a stop and ID state. They have to have a reasonable articulable suspicion that you are committing a crime, have committed one or are about to. Even if the warrant says they can, you are well within your constitutional rights to refuse. They also can "ask" you not to leave but their dominion over you starts and stops with you committing a crime and you are under no obligation to assist the police with their investigation. They can't detain you personally without RAS.Being at a business would in no way fall into this category.
IRS raids most likely due to tax evasion.
In such a cash-dominant business there's the temptation for the company to underreport revenue and for dancers to report little or no income.
  • rcusa
  • 06-03-2024, 07:01 AM
Oh, he used to. A lot actually. Had some "questionable" reviews so he stopped. He used to call out people who choose to not do reviews. Used to remind people about the "Information Exchange" part of the site title. Things change. Got to wonder why Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I have only been here less than 2 years, and haven't seen Wile E Coyote SC reviews. But just to offer my impression: Both Wile E Coyote and OldButStillGoing are good guys. Everyone has their reasons for what they do. If Road Runner's nemesis chooses to keep his SC encounters personal, then that's cool. Doesn't add to the value of this part of the site, but Wile E owes us nothing, ever. All is well, and you guys are good dudes. Thanks.