Thicc question

I’m torn between trying Clara at GL or scarlet at AS, who’s more thick? I saw Thai Abby last time she was here and it was amazing, but I want to try something a little or a lot more thick than Abby. Any recommendations besides those two as well? Thanks homies
I’m torn between trying Clara at GL or scarlet at AS, who’s more thick? I saw Thai Abby last time she was here and it was amazing, but I want to try something a little or a lot more thick than Abby. Any recommendations besides those two as well? Thanks homies Originally Posted by unseens
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Was she on the bigger side? I find almost all Asians at least cute so I’ll basically power through anything. Is she bigger than Thai Abby or Clara? I’m just curious who wins gold, silver, and bronze with gold being biggest lmao
When comparing Ass’s ! Out of the 3 and I say this because I have see all 3 quite a few time ! Scarlett has the best Ass of these 3 ! And if you want to talk about the Asshole then Clara will take this trophy! And Abby will take the trophy for the tightest Asshole !
So if you are an ass man then either one of these will satisfy your eager!
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Waste of a comment
Clara is currently on a short vacation
Waste of a comment Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest
Originally Posted by Service90210

Should be fixed now my bad forgot to resub since my last visit didn’t qualify for the 6week thing
Also I saw scarlet and she’s was joocy, but I wouldn’t call her fat at all, her and Thai Abby had some good meat on them, but maybe I’m just trying to look for that hypothetical jun fix since I never got to see her