Besides their first budget in four years the Senate has approved of Obamacare for illegals

What was the point of Obamacare in the first place? Access to healthcare because 40 million (their number) people did not have healthcare though most of them were voluntarily not signing up for it. When that started losing ground they moved the goal posts to "affordable healthcare". So now we have the 40 million covered, or else, the Senate has added 11 million more people and anyone else who can sneak in.

http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/immigra...nopagination=1
Yeah, its messed up...
what the bankers/mex gov did to their people.
I give the former united states of america 30 years.
I guess Joe Wilson was right; Obama (and the Democrats) are liars.........and FACT CHECK.ORG was wrong as well.............
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2013, 08:33 AM
I guess Joe Wilson was right; Obama (and the Democrats) are liars.........and FACT CHECK.ORG was wrong as well............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

opposed to WHIRLIE CHECK.JOKE ??
  • CJ7
  • 03-24-2013, 08:47 AM
2 things on the subject .. aside from the fact illegals already receive free healthcare at county hospitals at taxpayer expense

1. its a way to document illegals with green cards

2. if they aren't too afraid to show up and be documented, it takes some burden off taxpayers because they will have to buy insurance rather than waltz through scot free.
JOE WILSON WAS RIGHT; OBAMA IS A LIAR....................

its easy to know when he is lien, when ever he opens his mouth
its easy to know when he is lien, when ever he opens his mouth Originally Posted by gary5912
What does holding a lien over a debt have to do with "when ever he opens his mouth?"

Defintion of lien: The right to take and hold or sell the property of a debtor as security or payment for a debt or duty.
its a good thing we have people like you around to correct all of us maybe you should try doing some of it in Washington
its a good thing we have people like you around to correct all of us Originally Posted by gary5912
People tell me that all of the time!
Perhaps the government of Mexico can be petitioned to pay us for the care of their citizens?
Perhaps the government of Mexico can be petitioned to pay us for the care of their citizens? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I am sure it is the 13000 pages somewhere