What do you believe?

I know most of you either don't know or can't really answer these questions because you've never really thought about it. Due to the lack of thinking in this particular forum, this thread is really just for me.

Religion:

I dislike religion to the furthest extremes. It's deadly dealing with religion. Having said that... I believe Jesus is the son of Almighty God and came here and died for us to save us from the hell that would await us without him. I do not care to debate it. There's nothing to debate. I've had 3 specific experiences that keep my faith unshakable, even if someone had a gun to my family's head, or my head, much less a bunch of retarded hamsters on a whore board. You need to remember who you are really insulting when you pick on my faith. I never take it personally because it's not me, you'll be fucking with.

Politics:

Too long a topic, so I'll try and break it down. I believe in small government. We didn't even have an income tax till about 1913 and yet OMG we still had roads and a military. The very old, the very young, and the very sick should be taken care of. Outside of that, every single social program we have should be cut. Dept. of Education should be incinerated (for reasons I don't care to expand on at this moment.... Cscope and common core... look it up water wings.) A flat tax of 10% on everything we buy should be all we pay to the government, ever. You get everyone. All the drug dealers, hookers, everyone.

I believe our government is owned by corporations (yes it's a liberal theory, but I've agreed with this for a little more than 2 years.)

Socially
, it should be legal to do anything that doesn't pick someones pocket or breaks their leg. (That's where the socially liberal thing comes into play for you slow ones.) I mean everything from guns to hookers to you name it. Informing people of what's wrong with stuff is acceptable and desired, but the government can keep their fucking noses OUT. I'll repeat what I said at the top of this paragraph... If it doesn't PICK A POCKET (steal) OR BREAK SOMEONES LEG (hurt someone) it should be legal.

I believe WTF is gay. I have pictures.
Now, there you go again, thinking that you matter.
Oh Candy, she is just echoing the founders and the people the founders based the documents on like John Locke. Are you saying that they didn't matter?
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2013, 12:51 PM
[U][I]
Politics:
[

I believe WTF is gay. I have pictures. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I believe you will be sucking some Muslim cock in the not to distant future. I believe JD already has, probably when he was in the Navy! When did you suck your first one JD?
Just curious, but how do you dislike religion yet still believe in Jesus? Are you meaning to say you dislike organized religion?
Religion is not the same thing as faith. Of course WTF has nothing to contribute.
Well, I would have to agree with a lot of what LK has to say. Thanks for sharing.
I know most of you either don't know or can't really answer these questions because you've never really thought about it. Due to the lack of thinking in this particular forum, this thread is really just for me.

Religion:

I dislike religion to the furthest extremes. It's deadly dealing with religion. Having said that... I believe Jesus is the son of Almighty God and came here and died for us to save us from the hell that would await us without him. I do not care to debate it. There's nothing to debate. I've had 3 specific experiences that keep my faith unshakable, even if someone had a gun to my family's head, or my head, much less a bunch of retarded hamsters on a whore board. You need to remember who you are really insulting when you pick on my faith. I never take it personally because it's not me, you'll be fucking with.

I wonder if you believe in the motto WWJD- I surely wouldn't think Jesus would want to exterminate a group of people(muslims). Kala do you believe JewishLawyer will go to hell alongside muslims? Also, have you done your research on Christians during the crusades because they did some very not nice things. Also, remember Ireland- the Protestants and Catholics? So you do have Christian extremist.

Politics:

Too long a topic, so I'll try and break it down. I believe in small government. We didn't even have an income tax till about 1913 and yet OMG we still had roads and a military. The very old, the very young, and the very sick should be taken care of. Outside of that, every single social program we have should be cut. Dept. of Education should be incinerated (for reasons I don't care to expand on at this moment.... Cscope and common core... look it up water wings.) A flat tax of 10% on everything we buy should be all we pay to the government, ever. You get everyone. All the drug dealers, hookers, everyone.

Kayla do you have a college degree? Should we cut the military budget since we spend more on defense than the next 10 countries combined? By the way, Kayla do you pay your fair share of taxes from your hooker job? Kayla a person making 12,000 a year paying 10% on everything is that the same as a person making 10 million dollars a year paying 10 percent??? Which one of them would feel more of a burden? I assume you are for legalizing drugs- which they have tried and other countries and failed and legalizing prostitution obviously because it's the only thing you know.

I believe our government is owned by corporations (yes it's a liberal theory, but I've agreed with this for a little more than 2 years.)

That's the only smart thing you have said- agree
Socially
, it should be legal to do anything that doesn't pick someones pocket or breaks their leg. (That's where the socially liberal thing comes into play for you slow ones.) I mean everything from guns to hookers to you name it. Informing people of what's wrong with stuff is acceptable and desired, but the government can keep their fucking noses OUT. I'll repeat what I said at the top of this paragraph... If it doesn't PICK A POCKET (steal) OR BREAK SOMEONES LEG (hurt someone) it should be legal.

I believe WTF is gay. I have pictures. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Ok so should beastality be legal? Gay marriage be legal in all 50 states? Polygamy? Pedophilia? What about abortion- you want govt out of people's life so shouldn't govt butt out and let women do whatever they want with their bodies? If a 16 year old isn't forced would be it ok for her to have sex with a 50 year old man without any legal ramification to the 50 year old??? If a 15 year old boy finds his 30 year old teacher to be hot and wants to screw her and she allows him should that no go unpunished? No legs were broken nor wa anything stolen- do you see where I am going with this Kayla

Funny you end your paragraph saying WTF is gay- so is that a bad thing because I thought if no one got their legal broke or theft than you should do whatever you want???
Also you stated that at 1st muslims should be exterminated than you later stated that you have muslim clients and you "love" taking their money- either you got some self esteem issues or you are so fucked up and desperate that you will allow what you think is the lowest people on earth screw you for money- is that really your self worth Kayla If so you are truly sad.
"I do not care to debate this..." bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Now, THAT'S rich! If you don't "care" to debate this, why post it? Now, there you go again - thinking that you matter.
I think she's stroking herself. I just wonder if there's a squirting video that accompanies this jerkoff.

Thanks for sharing, Kayla. Will you marry me?