How Do I Start My Showcase?

How do I start my showcase? I cant seem to figure it out.
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Since I have never personally done it, I am not sure. Perhaps another one of the ladies on the board or our mod AJ could be of more assistance.
I have never done it either, but I believe you should click "User CP" (the top item of the Main Menu on the left column) and look for the Edit ShowCase function.
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 03:22 PM
You the man Jack!
Since I have never personally done it, I am not sure. Perhaps another one of the ladies on the board or our mod AJ could be of more assistance. Originally Posted by GP
I have never done it either, but I believe you should click "User CP" (the top item of the Main Menu on the left column) and look for the Edit ShowCase function. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Well maybe you guys should do one. I am sure there are many ladies out there itching to see them.
Well maybe you guys should do one. I am sure there are many ladies out there itching to see them. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I will have to become a VP first. Can you vouch for me?
I will have to become a VP first. Can you vouch for me? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Absolutely!

PM sent to mods.
I'm sure a provider can demonstrate how to do it for you

Since I have never personally done it, I am not sure. Perhaps another one of the ladies on the board or our mod AJ could be of more assistance. Originally Posted by GP
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm sure a provider can demonstrate how to do it for you Originally Posted by Zurrock
That would be the reason AJ was asked to offer he input. Thanks for the help Zurrock.
That would be the reason AJ was asked to offer he input. Thanks for the help Zurrock. Originally Posted by GP

hit the user cp..which is over on the left hand side of your screen..up top..
under the main menu..
and once you hit that youll see prompts to get you started with the showcase..
hope that helps..good luck ......aj..
I will give it up to you guys, these reviews are as fake as they come.

12-09-2013 Review by johnhobby Yes
12-01-2013 Review by happyman69 Yes
11-25-2013 Review by poag4life Yes
11-19-2013 Review by SlamDunk35 Yes

Really? Four ducks in a row.

you guys have the nads to approve these and give her status based on this body of work?

I hope she is a retread hooktard you fastracked into vp status for a freebie, if not y'all are down right dangerous.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=216430
I will give it up to you guys, these reviews are as fake as they come.

12-09-2013 Review by johnhobby Yes
12-01-2013 Review by happyman69 Yes
11-25-2013 Review by poag4life Yes
11-19-2013 Review by SlamDunk35 Yes

Really? Four ducks in a row.

you guys have the nads to approve these and give her status based on this body of work?

I hope she is a retread hooktard you fastracked into vp status for a freebie, if not y'all are down right dangerous.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=216430 Originally Posted by notanewbie
If you read the threads.....several members already identified the reviews as most likely false.

If I was a mod.....and free pussy really existed.......I'd find a real smoking chick to spend my mod capital on.......and, all due respect.....not here!

Ijs.........

elg.......
So how on earth is she a vp? Smells fishy. Pardon the pun.
I sorta assumed a Moderator would look out for the best interests of the providers and johns.

Let's assume this provider achieved status not on giving up the free but based on these reviews, why would whatever Mod(s) approve this absolute farce? Lazy, poor judgement, lack of concern for the community?

I would be outraged if I were risking my hobby funds/safety on the poor diligence displayed on this particular (vp). I also have to assume this is not the first time this has occurred.

Is this a common occurrence and how do you guys verify a provider is legit on you own?