So lets say member "N" received points from mod "G" for a violation of a guideline...member "N" politely and simply asks what part of said guideline was violated for clarity so as not to make the same mistake/error again.

The question..does the moderator have responsibility to answer the direct and simple query or should he do it, not as a requirement, but as the right and prudent gesture?

Just curious and thanks in advance.
points is for killin red legs

Generally, the system generates a PM that explains it.
  • GP
  • 02-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Most times, it is pretty self explanatory. Most violations are pretty blatant. Like BB said, the infraction PM usually states what it is. Sometimes (I can only speak for myself) mods accidentally "click" the wrong button and the description could be wrong.
dorkness pointed me for bumping a review. It was over in iggys lonely world, and it seemed better served where the sex took place. So the review gets moved to the correct location, then I receive points (and a stern lecture). The bump was meaningful and relevant enough to have the review relocated, then hours later things get hypocritical and petty. Decent review too, prolly tossed 1-2 Kleenex as well. Lawd have mercy!
dorkness pointed me for bumping a review. It was over in iggys lonely world, and it seemed better served where the sex took place. So the review gets moved to the correct location, then I receive points (and a stern lecture). The bump was meaningful and relevant enough to have the review relocated, then hours later things get hypocritical and petty. Decent review too, prolly tossed 1-2 Kleenex as well. Lawd have mercy! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
That's some fine work JJ. What care man point you, you did the Lawd's work, puttin' that fine 'view out there for awl to see? What, you think gonna get points out in six month doin' right? Shit you should be so righteous sure be seen were it so.
These points were subtracted, some sorta administration error. Thanks fellas!