Feedback from the guys

If a provider asks for a picture of your face as a requirement to see you, do you give her one if she's someone you really want to meet?
I personally would not as I don't want anyone to use that photo against me in the future, especially with facial recognition software.

I am not saying I am right, but just don't know enough about the software.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2020, 10:02 PM
NO! Are they contracting you or the other way around? Don't ever send pics or give out personal information, take your funds elsewhere
NO! Are they contracting you or the other way around? Don't ever send pics or give out personal information, take your funds elsewhere Originally Posted by BLM69

I contacted her. I have now seen her. Exceptionally pretty, but I'm not sure the price justifies the menu.

I was wearing sunglasses and a sports helmet in the picture I sent her. Essentially only below my nose was visible, aside from the fact that the picture was multiple years old. It was acceptable to her and she said she always asks for them in case something goes horribly awry during a session.

That's the only the 2nd time I've ever done that in over a decade.
NEXT
I wouldn't - because I enjoy seeing the initial look of disappointment on a woman's face when we meet for the first time...ah, precious moments!!
NO WAY.........I dont know if this is a sting or not so I am already take a chance of walking into an ambush so too speak.......not worth the increased risk.
She can go fuck herself because I will not do it.
No, too many ways for that picture to end up somewhere I don't want it to. I will be totally open and honest with a trusted provider but never have agreed to sending a photo in advance of a meeting.
  • BLM69
  • 06-29-2020, 03:57 PM
Personal information, sending a pic of yourselves, great way to get blackmailed
It's equally likely that the lady wants to know the player's race so she can exclude people on that basis.
Just another reason to use P411.
I'm single and work for myself. IDGAF I'll send a pic!
I want show my face to a local girl...that’s just asking for blackmail. I have once did it for a traveling girl but I doubt if I’ll do that again.
I'm single and work for myself. IDGAF I'll send a pic! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
My concern is I don't want someone to use the information to:

1. find out additional information about me and use it as blackmail.

2. I don't want the photo I sent to be used as a mugshot on the evening news.