Feedback from the guys

No face pics ever.
This is right there with the idea of a pre-session deposit. Too much on-line stuff.

Safety for both partys is important, medical (safe sex), physical and legal. The provider accepts some risk with posting pics online already. Its why many do not show their face in their ads. so why should I?

I can think of reasons why the provider wants it . . but I won't.

The concept of "I . . .but I REALLY want to see her!" is the little head thinking.
Makes no sense; if this is their method of screening, then you might get jammed up because Catfishing is easy. Some of the young ladies will not see AA men because they are afraid that they will be robbed. If they screen properly they won’t have to worry about these type issues (don’t want to get in the Ladies not seeing AA men debate). Ladies who do not screen are a danger to themselves and the community.
I think I can find a lady who doesn't require a face pic. If not, I won't hobby.

Personal info is personal info.

Seeing an id or pic doesn't tell them if I 'm LE or a scammer or a convict or a robber. It gives them ammunition in case you tell her "no" in the future. LIke when she needs money...