Is inaccurate pics & description reason enough for a "no' recommendation?

Need to hear from the rest of you as to what are reasons (outside of bad service etc.) for giving a "no" recommendation? In particular when it involves pictures and/or weight? I recently enjoyed the services of a provider on P411 but her pics and vitals IMHO were not even close. I know that it's not easy to always keep pics up to date and not saying I need to know weight down to the pound but when it's very obvious is that enough to say "no" to hopefully force that provider to make the changes to be accurate.

In this case I would describe this person as being close to a BBW which was not what I had in mind when I arranged a meeting. As mentioned the session was ok but I was disappointed with body type upon arrival.

Thoughts/comments??
it is entirely up to you what constitutes a "no".. for me it would depend on how much of my choosing to see her was based on her looks, how far off the description is, whether I was still relatively pleased with her look, in spite of the big difference..

even if I gave a "yes", it would be important to point out that visual difference, so others could decide it as a "no" for themselves..
Bullshit, they choose not to update their pictures when they have put on the pounds. It takes very little effort to update new pictures and IMHO an important and necessary part of running a business like the one they are in.
The information is critical. Even if you give a yes, others need to know if the pics especially are no longer representative if her. I have seen heavier gals and had great sessions but being surprised is never good.