Pet Review - Last minute challenge

• xpetx
  • 08-18-2011, 06:58 PM
This worked so well last time so here's my Pet Review II...

Any hot provider want to come over tonight at my place northland?

300 ways to leave your lover...love that song...PM me if ur interested and i will post a review for you tonight if we can make it happen.

Jessi Taylor won the inaugural pet review.
I don't know if this is an ok thing but since I am LMAO, I'll just move on.
This worked so well last time so here's my Pet Review II...

Any hot provider want to come over tonight at my place northland?

300 ways to leave your lover...love that song...PM me if ur interested and i will post a review for you tonight if we can make it happen.

Jessi Taylor won the inaugural pet review. Originally Posted by xpetx
What happened to Independence?..hmmm Northland is closer

LMK.
;-)
These are just fine... heck... ThreADs are allowed... and the inverse of a ThreAD should be allowed as well.
Do you still have the Hawaiian Mist scent, white sheets and the pool?

I dunno, Malwoody, Northland is a long way too. Does this guy have anything good to eat?
I'll bring the beer!!
  • xpetx
  • 08-19-2011, 07:50 AM
Two mods on one thread...both in my favor...do I win more premium time for that?

Could be apt, could be hotel, could be house, could be her place. I keep my interests mobile. I see we have some good memory people...very funny.

I got played last night. I wont say who because I don't know for sure. I messaged back and forth via text with a certain provider who 'SAID' they wanted to come over. Anybody know Jada's current cell phone...send me via PM. I can report I texted with Jada or whoever has her old cell. The person I msg with confirmed yes, her hair was a mess and she was making dinner, but would be out when she got ready. She msg me 45 min later and asked for my address...so I send my address and then assume she is in route. Hour later I text and ask if on way. Nothing. Then I text I will wait, just give me a time. Nothing. 15 minutes later, I text guess you're not Jada and I'm goin to bed. I was just out looking for a fun night and somebody played me...so I just beat it. Wasn't satisfied until I woke this AM with 300 bills still on my nightstand
Well, all I can say is that Malwoody, ScubaBad and I would have been a hell of a lot more fun than exchanging texts with a flaky hooktard who wouldn't give you her name and then NC/NS'd ya! Next time contact a legitimate lady....need for me to recommend a name or two?

Hell, Scuba was going to bring the beer, I was in for BBQ, Malwoody brings his always entertaining self....talk about a party!

• xpetx
  • 08-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I bet you guys would be dam fun...but its never really anything unless women are involved too I think Brooks and Dunn wrote a song about this to back me up...lol.

Jada apologized and all is good so I'm letting her have a 'do over' sometime in the future. Not running her biz properly for one appt...okay, you get off with probation tho...baboom court adjourned baby.
sorry football was on and we all know I wont leave while football is on... Unless there are like alot of 0's behind a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or 9 LOL
  • xpetx
  • 08-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Well well well...the Queen of the board. My stars are more in alignment today I guess. I definitely know that you're well-liked here Football fan deluxe...want to practice taking snaps...you can be QB or Center!!

Now my mind is already working deviously. I'm thinkin maybe you and I can break with normal procedure (which I love to do) and write a semi-joint review together afterwards. I will let you handwrite a paragraph about me. I will then include your words in my review of you. I can't let you read my ROS comments though. Its against the board rules...I LOVE to break rules without being caught but not this time!! Tank the yank (eccie thread killer I read somewhere...LMAO) will pull my credentials.