Address: i30/Jim Miller
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ymwv, cbj,ck9,ccowgirl
Session Length: 30min
Fee: $ + .50 (upsell)
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very beautiful latina. Stunning brown eyes, playful smile, Athletic build, roughly about 5'5". picture is accurate. (see ros)
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her today & she said it was massage only. she was difficult to set an appointment, had me waiting for over an hour. guess YMMV but my experience was not good. I wont be going back but wish I would of got more cause she does look good. She would not even take her clothes off. not sure what was going on. but it was 60 for a half ass massage, when I asked for more she said it was massage only that she dont do 'that', oh well, typical BP crap. But after reading your & other post I understand it was upsell on me too. Guess I could of got more for her hour rate but IMO I dont think it would have been worth it. There are too many easy to deal with good/bad girls out there to be messing with this girl. Plus having to 'hang out' in that area waiting on her sucks. Oh well only cost me 60 to find out. I went to see a better girl & had a great time.