Address: 35/121 business
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ,BBFS,Doggie,BBBJTCIM
Session Length: 15min
Fee: .6+20 tip
Hair Color and Length: Brwnish Blnd Grey
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not good at this but I think 5'5 130lbs MM C's that look very nice and feel great not hard at all. Her face shows her age but her MM's look like they belong on a 30 yr old and her ass does as well. Not for everybody but if your into older and a bargain she's great.
Recommendation: Yes
bbfs? why didnt you just stick your dick in a meet grinder?
Onthedl69, Think about this highly probably truth the next time you Are too lazy to leave and buy some rubbers.

DEBRA:*
** * * * * * * "I'm out of condoms but being a hooker, I'm really horny and since you're already here and the Chevron is only 100 yards up the parking lot, you can just stick it in without one. Just don't shoot your goo in my snatch. (hmm, I hope he will respect me and not shoot his load in me. The last two guys didn't pull out and that stuff makes my HSV2 scabs sting. Thought to self: reasure him by telling a little, well huge white lie.) Hey JON, I *think you're cute and I promise, cross my heart, I'm 57 years old and a hooker but I have never done bareback before. Promise! I'm clean. I get tested once a month.".*

ONTHEDL69:*
** * * * * * * Really? That would be real cool. I have never written a review on ECCIE and I don't have ROS so I probably haven't read much about the extreme dangers of doing BB so WTF? I'm diving my dick in for the awesome wet feeling. Debra, I feel much better knowing you've been a hooker for more years than I've been alive and you look really, well, I'm pretty horny so you don't look that slutty so I'm going to trust you. Once a month testing makes me feel much better.

THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE Onthedl69shows up:*
** * * * * * *DEBRA: Hey, I'm a hooker and since I only charge $60 bucks which includes GREEK, I'm pretty cheap. A box of condoms is $4.99 for three. $3.01 and *a BBFS quicky with my drug dealer friend will buy me a good rock. Plus, I'd have to walk over to the store next door.

FIFTEEN MINUTES BEFORE Onthedl69 shows up:
** * * * * * *DEBRA AND HER DRUG DEALER: I've got $8 bucks and want some rock. You can fuck me in my pussy BB if you want. DRUG DEALER: How many guys do you do that with? DEBRA: Olny you! We know each other. DRUG DEALER: We sure do! You've bought rock from me 5 times this week and I've fucked you every time.*

FINALLY, 10 DAYS FROM WHEN Onthedl69 BBFS WITH A HOOKER:
** * * * * * ONTHEDL69: What the Fuc@ is a big as blister doing on my shaft? It must be from rubbing one out yesterday and this morning. Dang, I'm going to have to take a break. SHIT! What am I going to say to my wife, we were suppose to make love tonight as we do every five days. Crap. I'll just fall asleep.

15 DAYS FROM WHEN Onthedl69 DID BBFS WITH A 57 YEAR OLD HOOKER:
** * * * * * ONTHEDL69: MUTHA FUC@IN SLUT ASS STORY TELLIN HO BAG OLD ASS FAKE TIT HOOKER GAVE ME HERPIES! FUCK! I nailed my wife two or three times since I stuck my dick in that woman. Fuck! I am so busted.