Foursomes

I've done threesomes. Has anyone tried foursomes with three women? I'm able to keep both women occupied at the same time with threesomes. Foursomes would seem more challenging.
the most we got to for my ex was 7 women (including me) and him, two different times on his birthdays. I had a lot of fluffing to do. mmmmmm you need a girl fluffer like me to help keep the flow of things going well.
Opportunity only arose once. Third member couldn't prove her age and gave the choice that she leave or I leave. Did a threesome.
I've enjoyed it a couple of times but would never pay for one.....

people brake off into couples play and partners rotate.... action stays pretty consistent girl on girl and it contributes to shorter recovery time
I've done threesomes. Has anyone tried foursomes with three women? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Yep--had a lot of fun with these ladies: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1212837

The key is to find three ladies that like each other (yes, in that way) and then be prepared for a lot of TCB issues as you must get four people to all agree upon a time and location.

Suggestion: Ask one of the ladies who you have seen a lot to assist you set the whole thing up--that's what worked best for me.
Threesomes yes, foursomes no... where's the third woman go?
Yes, that is my concern with the foursome. Sue's story is interesting. With the foursome, would definitely need to have to book a lot of time.
there's always a hole needing attention somewhere
My 4sum review for my wedding anniversary. My only advice is to make sure all the is pussy in the room is BI.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=295818
I did one years ago. It was a big birthday for the gentleman.

He was very specific about what he wanted:

1 Blonde
1 Brunette
1 Red Head
1 African American

Back then, the FC didn't really exist. We easily went thru a 24-pack of condoms. I swear, it took us an hour to clean up and find all the condoms and wrappers that had gotten thrown. I clearly remember counting to make sure nothing was missed...lol

It was a lot of fun. And as long as you can get 4 girls that click well, you could have a blast. The trick is to find 4 that get along well, are truly bisexual (not bi-by-profession) and have no hang ups. Strap-on play definitely helps the cause.

Whatever you do, have fun with it! Its a great bucket-list item.

A~
I did one years ago. It was a big birthday for the gentleman.

He was very specific about what he wanted:

1 Blonde
1 Brunette
1 Red Head
1 African American

Back then, the FC didn't really exist. We easily went thru a 24-pack of condoms. I swear, it took us an hour to clean up and find all the condoms and wrappers that had gotten thrown. I clearly remember counting to make sure nothing was missed...lol

It was a lot of fun. And as long as you can get 4 girls that click well, you could have a blast. The trick is to find 4 that get along well, are truly bisexual (not bi-by-profession) and have no hang ups. Strap-on play definitely helps the cause.

Whatever you do, have fun with it! Its a great bucket-list item.

A~ Originally Posted by Simply Alisha
No Asian?
No Asian? Originally Posted by budman33
Nope. He wasn't attracted to Asian women. Which was a shame, I have a serious weakness for petite Asian women. But, then again, this wasn't about what I wanted...lol

A~
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Nope. He wasn't attracted to Asian women. Which was a shame, I have a serious weakness for petite Asian women. But, then again, this wasn't about what I wanted...lol

A~ Originally Posted by Simply Alisha
NO ASIANS!?!?

I'm sure that is somehow a board violation...I'll need to check with our hall monitors on this one.