Stance on: Harassment hobbiest to provider or provider to hobbiest

• !VI!
  • 01-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Every now and then i get that guy,

that guy who has been messaging me for over 3 years, that guy who is just kinda crazy.

He has stated before a "hooktard" can't do anything about it?

Lawyer say's differently, would it be considered a threat t the hobby to file harassment charges? or better yet if a provider was threatening you, to extort you, would you consider filing charges?

knowing it would expose you? is it worth it to you?
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 01:16 PM
I think the ignore list would be the first stop. That would stop the messaging. We think with our dicks alot, but Im sure you know that.

If he has no real info, you should be golden save for him creating new profiles. I'm pretty sure any type of harassment, is a no no. If you tell a mod, they'll fix it I bet.

Extortion threats would be bad for a providers business. If she did follow through, given she has real info, this community would probably black list her.

Legal remedies are pricey and/ or can be embarrassing. So only as a last resort after trying everything else.

Key here is that they have no REAL or usable info.
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 01:24 PM
If they do....different story. If you're using a steady incall like an apartment, thats rough. If its bad enough, move when your lease ends & change number etc.....
My question would be, what information do you have on someone to file that kind of legal protection? It would be a bit hard to file a restraining order against "boltfan".

Safety is important, but if someone has been messaging you that long I would be curious what steps have been taken to stop it beforehand.
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 01:44 PM
And certainly if thats all you have and he doesn't have any more info on you, going to the police would be a disaster. If they did do anything they'd have to figure out who "boltfan" is. (hope you dont mind me using you)

Figuring that out can be done, but subpoenas or warrants would have to be made, i would imagine. I really don't think anyone here likes those words.
Depends on the level of harassment. I had one guy harass for a year straight calling me dozens of times a day starting at 4am. I finally got fed up with it and was about to file charges and I didn't care if the cops knew I was a provider or not. Needless to say, the guy took me serious and I never heard from him again. Good thing he did because I was fed up and done with his shit.
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Depends on the level of harassment. I had one guy harass for a year straight calling me dozens of times a day starting at 4am. I finally got fed up with it and was about to file charges and I didn't care if the cops knew I was a provider or not. Needless to say, the guy took me serious and I never heard from him again. Good thing he did because I was fed up and done with his shit. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
In this case, today, does not almost every phone have call block?

Again for your sake if a remedy outside of using LE exists, I would use it.
V for Vagina. I think you need to tell us who this is. That would help your situation tremendously. 3 years of abuse. Out him V. We can all testify in court.
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 03:20 PM
Let's also assume that you will have a different kind of harassment if you do out yourself.
I'm in agreement with filing charges as a last resort only.. if you did, no, it is not a threat against the hobby.. 3 years though? that is a long time to put up with that shit.. why not out him here? what steps have you taken? if a Provider harassed me, I would come clean and tell her I'm boltfan
You have a high tolerance threshold. Three years.
Put his ass on blast. I had a similar incident when I first started and had my number posted. Learned the hard way. Now a gent only gets my number after he has passed screening. I have a very low tolerance for bs.
Every now and then i get that guy,

that guy who has been messaging me for over 3 years, that guy who is just kinda crazy.

He has stated before a "hooktard" can't do anything about it?

Lawyer say's differently, would it be considered a threat t the hobby to file harassment charges? or better yet if a provider was threatening you, to extort you, would you consider filing charges?

knowing it would expose you? is it worth it to you? Originally Posted by !VI!

I had the same issue with who I'm guessing is probably the same guy regarding his usage of "hooktard" and I did take legal action. I got my attorney involved and they had dealt with these problems before and had a way of "taking care" of it. If you feel threatened or unsafe then yes talk to an attorney first before the police. They are more concerned with a person's safety then what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. I haven't heard from him since so obviously it did work. You can block a number but that won't stop the harrasser from contacting you, or in my case that didn't put a stop to it. The legal action did. If you need more info or have questions regarding my attorney please pm me. Hope this helps.
Jeez the fact that this is even an issue shows how fucked up peeps are.....do.what you have to do to protect yourself. Dont let what you do dick-tate(yes this is a fuck board, yeah?) What you need to do
Depends on the level of harassment. I had one guy harass for a year straight calling me dozens of times a day starting at 4am. I finally got fed up with it and was about to file charges and I didn't care if the cops knew I was a provider or not. Needless to say, the guy took me serious and I never heard from him again. Good thing he did because I was fed up and done with his shit. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
How can anyone be so obsessed that they call dozens of times a day? That's so far beyond normal I'd worry someone that fanatical would be seriously dangerous.

Of course...we've got current behavior here that seems to be at a dangerous level - David's hate for just about everyone and Doug's constant comments about Tara.