Private Incall list for 2016

Im sure that there are a lot of hobbyists out there (including myself) who prefer a provider who has a private incall. To each his own, but I tend to stay away from hotels/motels and stick with a lady who has an apartment or other type of private incall location. I started this list last year and the response was great.

Ladies, if you have a private incall, send me a shout and I will add you to the list. Be sure to include your general location.
I have a Safe and Discreet Incall @ 820/Randoll Mill East Fort Worth near Hurst, North Richland Hills, Bedford, Euless and Arlington

I also have a cozy, private incall near the Addison/Galleria area. However please give advance notice as I usually play in Tarrant county & am at my Tarrant incall unless otherwise requested
We have a beautiful, comfortable, safe, and gated apartment near Northpark Mall.

We often get compliments on how much it seems like a home with decor touches like blanket throws on the couch. We put up seasonal decorations for Valentines Day, Halloween, and Christmas.

It's well-stocked with glassware, drinks, clean fluffy towels, and washcloths. We have all of the little touches like multiple body washes, lotions, deodorants, shampoo, mouthwash, q-tips, razors etc. Even a few snacks.

We also have music in the living room and both of our bedrooms. Come and make yourself at home.

I have a private apartment in Richardson off 75 and Midpark now, and the first week of March moving incall to private upscale apartment near 75 and Bush.

Happy hobbying 2016!

I will be after my trip from Louisiana
I have a very nice private condo in North Dallas that I share with my doubles parter Heather Winston
I have an awesome private clean and cozy incall near the galleria.
Clean safe private home. South Fort Worth. Avail Mon-Fri.
Muah!
Private lakefront condo near George Bush and Interstate 30 in Garland...
Clean, safe, private condo in the Addison/far north Dallas/plano area off Dallas North Tollway.
Private incall near DFW Airport in Euless
I play from my lovely home, an upscale gated condo in far N Dallas at the edge of Plano and Addison. Frankford Rd exit off the Dallas N Tollway.
We have a beautiful, comfortable, safe, and gated apartment near Northpark Mall.

We often get compliments on how much it seems like a home with decor touches like blanket throws on the couch. We put up seasonal decorations for Valentines Day, Halloween, and Christmas.

It's well-stocked with glassware, drinks, clean fluffy towels, and washcloths. We have all of the little touches like multiple body washes, lotions, deodorants, shampoo, mouthwash, q-tips, razors etc. Even a few snacks.

We also have music in the living room and both of our bedrooms. Come and make yourself at home. Originally Posted by HoneyRose

I can vouch for the very nice accommodations used by HoneyRose....
Of course the company is the real treat!!!
I gotta get back to you lady...
MarineButch
I have a nice & warm private apartment in North Dallas off Forest Lane. Gated community with on-site security
I have one near the shops in Allen